Zombie Mode

Image Miroir

1 hour ago, Xeth Nyrrow said:

Yes that one, I think the confusion comes from that...including my own. The M134 is the, "Minigun" that people refer to usually but the term, "minigun" is rather vague and could be applied to many things:

M134 Minigun

Minigun afaik refers to a gatling gun and is now mounted on helicopters in 556 or 762

Minimi is a specific LMG that I think stands for Ministure something, because its based on a larger gun thats mounted on tanks and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 6:02 PM, Solaris_Wave said:

Yeah, that bug Queen was one tough enemy to fight! I had to do a lot of saving and loading to avoid having my mercs killed.

If you ever try it again. Sneak with a merc around the corner throw TNT in front of her and hide. Repeat to throw more TNT. No need for detonators. Use a grenade to ignite the TNT. Each explosion makes lots of damage. I think 3 batches of TNT were enough.

20 minutes ago, rwp said:

If you ever try it again. Sneak with a merc around the corner throw TNT in front of her and hide. Repeat to throw more TNT. No need for detonators. Use a grenade to ignite the TNT. Each explosion makes lots of damage. I think 3 batches of TNT were enough.

Why complicate it? Just throw a mustard gas grenade or two around the corner (or over the corner, as I believe was possible - perhaps collision was not coded correctly for those tiles). It's not like she can run away.

On 4/26/2023 at 2:07 PM, Image Miroir said:

In Jagged Alliance 2 there was a SiFi mode integrating alien-style creatures. To remake it would be nice, but just a remake. What about offering something else? What about zombies?

I'm not really sure about that.

Personally I very much prefered realistic to sci-fi. Even when I played on sci-fi, I never used rocket rifles, the only thing I used was Royal Jelly. Anything else - meh...

Maybe only a local engagement like to prevent a disease outburst?

These are ideas for DLCs and such though... So late before the release - no way anything so dramatic is going to change.