Instead of complaining lets find a solution

Godzilla

I have an excellent explanation for double posting. And no, I didn't get upset because I don't get upset that easily.

I posted here a link to the other thread because I felt that the two threads have pretty much blended into one another: insults being fired back and forth over the same subject. Therefore, what I wrote in the Poll thread, I could have copied and pasted here but I decided to merely link to what I wrote.

1 minute ago, Solaris_Wave said:

I have an excellent explanation for double posting. And no, I didn't get upset because I don't get upset that easily.

I posted here a link to the other thread because I felt that the two threads have pretty much blended into one another: insults being fired back and forth over the same subject. Therefore, what I wrote in the Poll thread, I could have copied and pasted here but I decided to merely link to what I wrote.

Ok so you didnt have a great explanation and you did just want to make sure you got a quicker response 👍😆

Edited by Godzilla

Err What is this? This suppose to be a new 'Jagged Alliance'??

For heavens sake, who asked for a yet another 3D butchering with emotionless facial expressions. True fans are simply waiting for new missions in the old JA style.

So no thanks, I will stick to my original copy of Jagged Alliance 2. This project doesn't even come close to the originals. Please, just don't.

11 hours ago, Xeth Nyrrow said:

Guys if you keep feeding the troll you then become trolls yourselves... it's how they reproduce.

He is on my ignore list already. I can only recommend it. Makes staying here much more pleasant.