Jump to content

Instead of complaining lets find a solution


Godzilla

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

I never claimed everything was fine so please don't strawman my position.Β 

I was a Star Trek fan, not a Star Wars fan, what can I say. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

You definitely said that exactly everything was fine. Want me to find your message?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Wigen said:

I'm completely serious: I support the lack of CtH in Jagged Alliance 3.

Im completely serious back:

You are wrong

You know you're wrong

And if the devs dont change course youll get to enjoy the experience of being wrong in 4k high res OLED 240 fps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Godzilla said:

You definitely said that exactly everything was fine. Want me to find your message?

Would love for you to find this quote. Good luck, because I've never held or said that position. Think ya got me confused with someone else especially because I already responded to you in this topic listing the things I think are not fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand the fact that some have suggested the option to toggle a visible hit percentage but if that was optional, wouldn't everybody just then activate it even if they were opposed to having it in the game? Would they feel that they were making the game supposedly harder for themselves if they were playing the game differently to others?

I know some have suggested tying it to achievements, be it Steam, XBox or Playstation (if console versions do get made), but not everyone cares about those sorts of things. Some just care about the game itself rather than community accolades.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Im completely serious back:

You are wrong

You know you're wrong

And if the devs dont change course youll get to enjoy the experience of being wrong in 4k high res OLED 240 fps

What on earth has that got to do with anything @Wigenhas said?

Also, I hate it when people say, "You know you're wrong." It acts as if someone knows a person better than they know themselves.

I don't know @WigenΒ that well but he is one of the more respected members of this forum and often posts the latest news (and with impartiality). He isn't the kind of person to have an opinion and follow it resolutely regardless of whether it is silly or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Godzilla said:

Zwolfs last 4 messages btw:

"I think everything looks great!" "I like the graphics!" "Wow everythings great!"

It would be very easy to implement but to balance would take a few months.
But whats worse, an unbalanced good decision or a balanced bad one.

@DougS2K, looking back at this quote, it is possible that @GodzillaΒ is confusing @Zwolf's words with yours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Solaris_Wave said:

@DougS2K, looking back at this quote, it is possible that @GodzillaΒ is confusing @Zwolf's words with yours.

That must be it because I know I've never said everything is fine because I simply don't think everything is fine. Overall I think the game looks pretty good but it does have it's issues like anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Solaris_Wave said:

If JA3 didn't have issues, we wouldn't have so many threads about it.Β πŸ˜†

Issues have different sizes, Im much less concerned about a random small bug that makes people skip a frame or freeze a frame than somethething big like gettingimportant design decisions wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

Would love for you to find this quote. Good luck, because I've never held or said that position. Think ya got me confused with someone else especially because I already responded to you in this topic listing the things I think are not fine.

lol easy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DougS2K said:

I don't think they're in a hot spot at all. The majority of people don't want chance to hit from what I've seen on forums and during their livestreams. The few that do want it seem to be people that aren't even fans of the series like myself and others. No offence but that's just what I've seen after weeks of this topic being discussed.

Frankly, I don't even know why people are discussing it as the devs addressed this topic once again in their latest stream and stated there will be no chance to hit percentage shown. They took it out of the game months ago and have no intention on reimplementing it. Best bet is for people that do want this feature, is to mod it in after release.Β 

This is the right decision on their part and stays true to the franchise.

look familiar? πŸ˜† why do you sound like a PR manager for THQ. "This is the right decision on their part and stays true to the franchise." Who speaks like this????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Person starts a topic titled instead of complaining, let's find a solution then proceeds to do nothing but complain while telling people their options are, "wrong" and offers no solution except to give in to exactly what he wants. Just let it go, the decision has been made and complaining won't help make it change.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

look familiar? πŸ˜† why do you sound like a PR manager for THQ. "This is the right decision on their part and stays true to the franchise." Who speaks like this????

So just like I thought, you couldn't' come up with a quote of me saying everything is fine like you claimed. Apology excepted. Exactly the outcome I thought as I know I never said this as it's not what I believe.

Also, did you not read my post in reply to you about what I think is wrong with the game??? Here, I'll make it easy for ya. It's from page 2 and read the last paragraph specifically.

Quote

Bro, like I already said, I never saw episode 1 so I don't know what your talking about. I have no ill will against you either to be honest. I'm just telling you what I've seen and read for the last few months while you were not around. I was following the progress for awhile before I signed up to the forums.Β 

I'm not predicting the outcome of the game unlike you. I don't know if it will be good or not overall but it plays good with no CTH and is sticking true to the series.

I'm more concerned with shared ammo, the very basic inventory system, lack of Bobby Ray's, no visible equipment on characters, some of the perks and special abilities, etc, etc.

Are PR managers really going around criticizing these things as well? Bet ya can't quote them doing that either. πŸ™„

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Xeth Nyrrow said:

Person starts a topic titled instead of complaining, let's find a solution then proceeds to do nothing but complain while telling people their options are, "wrong" and offers no solution except to give in to exactly what he wants. Just let it go, the decision has been made and complaining won't help make it change.

100% a helpful and productive (and accurate comment) that 100% didnt come from a forum thats designed to be a positive echo chamber.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

So just like I thought, you couldn't' come up with a quote of me saying everything is fine like you claimed. Apology excepted. Exactly the outcome I thought as I know I never said this as it's not what I believe.

Also, did you not read my post in reply to you about what I think is wrong with the game??? Here, I'll make it easy for ya. It's from page 2 and read the last paragraph specifically.

Are PR managers really going around criticizing these things as well? Bet ya can't quote them doing that either. πŸ™„

"apology excepted" No apology was given. πŸ˜† maybe you couldnt realize that. Its spelled "accepted" by the way, my friend 😊

Yes PR managers are taught to do exactly what you are told to do, to handwave any genuine criticism and then to act reasonable by distracting the conversation into some small criticisms nobody cares about like ammo.

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

100% a helpful and productive (and accurate comment) that 100% didnt come from a forum thats designed to be a positive echo chamber.

It's a little late for you to try and take the high ground here. Also if you believe this is an, "echo chamber" why are you wasting your time here?

Edited by Xeth Nyrrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again, I didnt come here to discuss if cth exclusion was good or bad for JA. I just said it was bad and anybody who disagrees is wrong.

There are press articles the entire point of which were CTH not being included and how this was a mistake.

This could be a catastropic launch for Haemimont and I am interested in making sure they have a good path forward.

Digging your heels in is denying reality.

A significant chunk of you are denying reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Xeth Nyrrow said:

It's a little late for you to try and take the high ground here. Also if you believe this is an, "echo chamber" why are you wasting your time here?

Your words are dripped in poison, but lucky for me they have little substance.

Why would I give ground to the delusional. I am correct. You are wrong.

That is all I need to oppose a thousand of you Xeth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, so we all suck with our opinion and @Godzillashows us the path to enlightenment. 😜

It isn't really an echo chamber. There has been lots of debating back and forth by multiple people, throughout the course of this forum's history.


Β 

9 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Yes PR managers are taught to do exactly what you are told to do, to handwave any genuine criticism and then to act reasonable by distracting the conversation into some small criticisms nobody cares about like ammo.

I care about ammo, more than I care about visible chance to hit percentages. But then, that sort of thing concerns me.

Edited by Solaris_Wave
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

"apology excepted" No apology was given. πŸ˜† maybe you couldnt realize that. Its spelled "accepted" by the way, my friend 😊

Yes PR managers are taught to do exactly what you are told to do, to handwave any genuine criticism and then to act reasonable by distracting the conversation into some small criticisms nobody cares about like ammo.

Β 

Oh boy, your something else. It's a figure of speech. It basically means you were proven wrong so I accept the apology that you should give.

Yeah, that's a spelling mistake. Autocorrect picked the wrong spelling, it happens. The fact that you picked out that one mistake with all the grammar errors in your posts is mind boggling. We gonna talk about grammar now since I keep refuting your points? You definitely are not the one that should be criticizing grammar considering I don't even think you know what an apostrophe is at this point. lol

Edited by DougS2K
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

Oh boy, your something else. It's a figure of speech. It basically means you were proven wrong so I accept the apology that you should give.

Yeah, that's a spelling mistake. Autocorrect picked the wrong spelling, it happens. The fact that you picked out that one mistake with all the grammar errors in your posts is mind boggling. We gonna talk about grammar now since I keep refuting your points? You definitely are not the one that should be criticizing grammar considering I don't even think you know what an apostrophe is at this point. lol

"Its a figure of speech" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its just a typo (or rather a spelling error). Its alright man. We will support you in your journey to literacy πŸ‘

Edited by Godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Godzilla said:

"Its a figure of speech" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its just a typo. Its alright man. We will support you in your journey to literacy πŸ‘

Apostrophe bro. It's, not Its. Its is not a word. Fuck, you missed it 3 times in a row that time. At least your consistent I guess.

I've come to the conclusion reading your responses here to everyone that your just a troll. You have contributed nothing of value here so far and frankly, you have no idea what your talking about if I'm being honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Solaris_Wave said:

Okay, so we all suck with our opinion and @Godzillashows us the path to enlightenment. 😜

It isn't really an echo chamber. There has been lots of debating back and forth by multiple people, throughout the course of this forum's history.


Β 

I care about ammo, more than I care about visible chance to hit percentages. But then, that sort of thing concerns me.

Not really so far anybody with a different opinion is banned or luthgaso puts a bunch of "sad" next to their comments like with trueman11

Β 

This is a big BIG echo chamber

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Apostrophe bro. It's, not Its. Its is not a word."

@DougS2K

Its is the ownership form of It. Example: "The whale is sitting on the chair. Its house is big".

Brother you do not need to be doing this to yourself.

Edited by Godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...