CtH poll.

DougS2K

Let's put this CtH topic to rest.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want CtH percentage shown in the game?

• Yes.
    • No.

44 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

Ooo, conspiracy time again. Always a bonus when numbers are just pulled from thin air like "barely 5". Really adds to the credibility of your argument...image.gif.2e77e711191f14ae48b95810e5d7c4b8.gif

No conspiracies, just interesting observations.

Whats the matter pal, dont like people noticing things? 😆

31 minutes ago, DonBilbo said:

Says the one sounding and phrasing exactly like anonxxx 😂

"exactly like anon" Interesting brand new account, can you tell us exactly how you know about an account that hasnt posted here for 2+ weeks?
😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

No conspiracies, just interesting observations.

Whats the matter pal, dont like people noticing things? 😆

That's the thing, there is nothing "interesting" about it. A poll was created, people voted on it since it's creation. What's the "interesting" part here???

2 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

That's the thing, there is nothing "interesting" about it. A poll was created, people voted on it since it's creation. What's the "interesting" part here???

Nothing nothing. Keep avoiding the obvious 😆

Brand new account claims to know who a account that hasnt had any posts since may 5th is. Nothing interesting whatsoever 😊👍

Edited by Godzilla

1 minute ago, Godzilla said:

Nothing nothing. Keep avoiding the obvious 😆

What's the obvious thing that you only see exactly?

Brand new account claims to know who a account that hasnt had any posts since may 5th is. Nothing interesting whatsoever 😊👍

So yeah, conspiracizing as usual.

1 minute ago, DougS2K said:

What's the obvious thing that you only see exactly?

So yeah, conspiracizing as usual.

No conspiracy just asking questions.

Can you tell me why an account made in last 24 hours would be deeply familiar with an account that stopped posting 2 weeks ago?

2 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

No conspiracy just asking questions.

Can you tell me why an account made in last 24 hours would be deeply familiar with an account that stopped posting 2 weeks ago?

Well people can read the forums without having an account so it's possible they have been reading anonymously all along. Also could be that the user has spent some time reading a bunch of the forums since signing up. Either of those are possible but I can't say for sure, can you?  

Edited by DougS2K
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

Well people can read the forums without having an account so that's a possibility. Also could be that the user has spent some time reading a bunch of the forums since signing up. Either of those are possible but I can't say for sure, can you?  

I mean a lot of things are possible. Its possible that a monkey got a hold of a computer and randomly started hitting keys and registered an account under the name of donbilbo. That is also a distinct possibility.

The point isnt whats possible its whats realistic and likely and meets a certain minimum standard of likelihood.

I think its very interesting that an account made literally in last 24 hours knows about an account that last posted 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Godzilla

2 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

I mean a lot of things are possible. Its possible that a monkey got a hold of a computer and randomly started hitting keys and registered an account under the name of donbilbo. That is also a distinct possibility.

The point isnt whats possible its whats realistic amd likely and meets a certain minimum standard of likelihood.

I think its very interesting that an account made literally in last 24 hours knows about an account that last posted 2 weeks ago.

See, that's the thinking of a conspiracy theorist. The logical explanation would be one of the two I gave since they make the most sense. Your entitled to believe whatever you want but you don't have evidence to support your beliefs in this regard.

See, that's the thinking of a conspiracy theorist. The logical explanation would be one of the two I gave since they make the most sense. Your entitled to believe whatever you want but you don't have evidence to support your beliefs in this regard.

What is the thinking of a conspiracy theorist, asking you for a good and likely explanation? 😆 Im sorry my friend but so far you've been the only one failing on the evidence front.

And to think, this is all because you got upset over your own grammar...

Just now, Godzilla said:

What is the thinking of a conspiracy theorist, asking you for a good and likely explanation? 😆 Im sorry my friend but so far you've been the only one failing on the evidence front.

I haven't made a claim other than the majority of people don't want CtH and my evidence is the results of the poll. What other claims did I make specifically?

Just now, DougS2K said:

I haven't made a claim other than the majority of people don't want CtH and my evidence is the results of the poll. What other claims did I make specifically?

You have made multiple claims. Ill leave it to you to figure those out. You're smart enough to do that, right?

Just now, Godzilla said:

You have made multiple claims. Ill leave it to you to figure those out. You're smart enough to do that, right?

I intentionally worded my question in a way that would be easy for you to understand and reply to. What other claims did I make specifically?

If I have had made multiple claims, it should be easy for you to name them. This is pretty basic here that even you should be able to follow along. So what claims did I make specifically?

I intentionally worded my question in a way that would be easy for you to understand and reply to. What other claims did I make specifically?

If I have had made multiple claims, it should be easy for you to name them. This is pretty basic here that even you should be able to follow along. So what claims did I make specifically?

Apparently you are not intelligent enough to figure out what claims you've made in last few minutes alone. Sigh.

Oh well, you tried.

Edited by Godzilla

Apparently you are not intelligent enough to figure out what claims you've made in last few minutes alone. Sigh.

Oh well, you tried.

LOL Just what I thought. You made another claim, this time about me; yet you can't back it up. Well, at least your consistent I guess.

image.gif.5e3715e0468061a0419bb77536f92a0d.gif

Just now, Godzilla said:

Conclusive if you dont pay attention to any suspicious accounts leaving posts talking about accounts from 2 weeks ago they shouldnt know about sure... 😉

Great, at least you finally admit that which means you were originally wrong in claiming the majority of people want CtH. Fuck, that took way longer than it should have. Now maybe you can move onto another topic other than CtH???

Just now, DougS2K said:

Great, at least you finally admit that which means you were originally wrong in claiming the majority of people want CtH. Fuck, that took way longer than it should have. Now maybe you can move onto another topic other than CtH???

Not sure I admitted that but ok. 👍

Just now, Godzilla said:

Not sure I admitted that but ok. 👍

👍Now maybe you can contribute something useful to the forums even though a lot of people won't see it because they blocked you during your CtH tirade. 

Just now, DougS2K said:

👍Now maybe you can contribute something useful to the forums even though a lot of people won't see it because they blocked you during your CtH tirade. 

I dont think you understood my message but thats ok, youve not been understanding many things since we got acquainted here 😆👍

I dont think you understood my message but thats ok, youve not been understanding many things since we got acquainted here 😆👍

Definitely not things you've been posting about CtH because they're not logical or rational.