Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think the Devs frequent this forum?

Low_K

19 minutes ago, LXant said:

"as soon as possible" might also mean impossible for the foreseeable future.

But for now we have the upcoming FAQ, so I wouldn't be too pessimistic. Too early for that. 🙂

It is glad that at least those who wrote to them reply to my messages 🙂

38 minutes ago, Hendrix said:

That's a nice Ruger! Haven't seen it before.. is it a takedown model? I've been wanting to get an easy-to-carry .22 plinker that folds up and stores small. 9mm sounds way more fun though!

Well then, if we're going full nude... might as well pitch in!

sks.jpg

Edited by GODSPEED

4 minutes ago, GODSPEED said:

That's a nice Ruger! Haven't seen it before.. is it a takedown model? I've been wanting to get an easy-to-carry .22 plinker that folds up and stores small. 9mm sounds way more fun though!

Yupp, Ruger PCC 9x19, my model is a "Canadian" version with 470mm barrel lenght. I have mine on a hunting permit (like all my guns), the shorter barrel versions are only allowed for competition shooting here in Sweden. Really fun "plinkster" and serves well when the foxes and badgers starts to roam around the house. And the most important fact is: Yes, it takes glock mags. 😁

9 minutes ago, GODSPEED said:

Well then, if we're going full nude... might as well pitch in!

Damn, an SKS! Would love to try one! I did get to try a few shoots with an (I belive) AKM back in my army conscript days and the 7.62x39 was in my opinion a fairly pleasurable round to shoot.

3 minutes ago, Hendrix said:

Yupp, Ruger PCC 9x19, my model is a "Canadian" version with 470mm barrel lenght. I have mine on a hunting permit (like all my guns), the shorter barrel versions are only allowed for competition shooting here in Sweden. Really fun "plinkster" and serves well when the foxes and badgers starts to roam around the house. And the most important fact is: Yes, it takes glock mags. 😁

It's really neat, I like it... it has a little bit of that tactical flair, without looking overly ridiculous you know.

I somehow had this idea you might have been Canadian, because that is the type of plinksters we can use here. My SKS is also on my basic 'hunting'/sporting permit.

I am guessing Sweden and Canada must have VERY similar laws for some reason.. or else I'm almost certain we'd be posting pics of some Kalashnikovs... 😇

I did go and pass my "restricted" (for shorter barreled rifles, pistols and revolvers) course and passed with flying colors... but I haven't really gotten into the Pistols/Revolvers, because our laws are pretty harsh on those.

3 minutes ago, Hendrix said:

Damn, an SKS! Would love to try one! I did get to try a few shoots with an (I belive) AKM back in my army conscript days and the 7.62x39 was in my opinion a fairly pleasurable round to shoot.

Yes, as anything Russian; overbuilt! It's heavy, so it's not a hard (on the shoulder) shooter like a light hunting rifle with a powerful round. I've been debating switching over the stocks to those polymer ones... but I kind of like the look of the plywood stocks... it kind of makes me 'think' of an old-school AKM or 74.

15 hours ago, GODSPEED said:

Canuck eh?
Must say I love the Trailer Park Boys and Red Green's inventions are awesome!
But god damn I hate your country when it comes to hockey! 😂

Congratulations to passing the test!

I guess we have derailed this topic enough Godspeed, so I made a new one over in the Off Topic Section were we can discuss guns and whatnot. 🙂
Since this is a JA forum I guess there are more gun nuts lurking around.

• Thanks 1