Kickstarter Campaigns for audio translation

Venom

Hi as the title said, would that be possible? Ja2 had one of the best german speech files in gaming. I guess other countries would wish that as well.

So can you developers tell us how much the english audio files had cost you than we would have a benchmark or you can do kickstarter campaigns for localization DLC.

My idea for kickstarter(numbers in dollar are just an example):

10.000 Dollar: Localization will be done by a basic studio with 10 speekers

20.000 Dollar: Localization will be done by an advanced studio with 20 speekers

30.000 Dollar: Localization will be done by a professional studio with 30 speekers and a skilled writer

50.000 Dollar: You get the best voice actors of your country

donation

2 Dollar[unlimited]: You get a localized dlc

5 Dollar [unlimited]: You get a localized dlc and 5 extra localized Mercs (voted from a poll where you have 1 vote)

10 Dollar [unlimited]: You get a localized dlc and 5 extra localized Mercs (voted from a poll where you have 3 vote)

50 Dollar [50]: You can give a voice which is added to the pool of enemy soldiers with 3-5 sentences and you get 10 votes

100 Dollar [10]: You can give your voice or decide the voice actor to a minor npc and you get 20 votes

500 Dollar [5]: You can give your voice or decide the voice actor for an major npc or merc and get 50 votes

1.000 Dollar [2]: You can give your voice or decide the voice actor NPC/Merc of your choice and choose one of the 5 extra mercs

Afterwards you can sell the localization as an dlc for 2 Dollars or as a pack with the 5 mercenaries for 5 Dollar

i am pretty sure many would love to listen theier mercs in theier own language

• Like 1