couldnt get famas in erlie

shadoww

hello, in my 3rd pt, after getting quests from townfolks of erlie went to clear every province including outpost then returned. nobody gave me famas. i believe i must have brought machine gun back to town before conquering outpost lol. what else were the rewards besides famas? also is there an easy way to get chips? i remember read on somewhere that you can buy dragunov and scrap it over and over again for easy chips is that true?

Not sure there are any other awards. Usually Greasy Basil gives you the rifle after you captured the whole island and decided Pierre's fate. Maybe it is tied to your reputation with Ernie village as well.

As for the chip — disassembling Dragunov is definitely a way to get it. Just remember that it is not a guarantee — you may have to save and load several times. Other weapons that may drop you a chip after being scrapped are modified MP5K and Glock 18. Both can be bought at the Fleatown Flea Market.

Other ways of getting the chip is to buy a random modification part near the Adjani Museum in Port Cocoa. You will need to pay with a bag of Grand Chien francs instead of real money. Lots of bags can be looted in the same sector though. And again it is kinda random — you may get the pipe, the lens or the chip. So - again - save your game before trying 😉

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 9:45 AM, moqueur said:

Not sure there are any other awards. Usually Greasy Basil gives you the rifle after you captured the whole island and decided Pierre's fate. Maybe it is tied to your reputation with Ernie village as well.

As for the chip — disassembling Dragunov is definitely a way to get it. Just remember that it is not a guarantee — you may have to save and load several times. Other weapons that may drop you a chip after being scrapped are modified MP5K and Glock 18. Both can be bought at the Fleatown Flea Market.

Other ways of getting the chip is to buy a random modification part near the Adjani Museum in Port Cocoa. You will need to pay with a bag of Grand Chien francs instead of real money. Lots of bags can be looted in the same sector though. And again it is kinda random — you may get the pipe, the lens or the chip. So - again - save your game before trying 😉

do you know how man days do i need to wait for that trash guy who accepts grand chien money? also same for magazine sellers and especially the guy with loot boxes? what was that time called? cooldown? 😄

5 hours ago, shadoww said:

do you know how man days do i need to wait for that trash guy who accepts grand chien money? also same for magazine sellers and especially the guy with loot boxes? what was that time called? cooldown? 😄

I believe magazines are restocked every week or so. Loot boxes seem to be limited. You just buy the whole stock and that's it. With the junk seller I actually failed to determine cooldowns. They seemed somewhat random.

Edited by moqueur
  • Like 1