Jaxx "Wildman" Savage πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ (Recommended) πŸ‘πŸ½

LoboNocturno

Fidel was just getting annoyed in my squad cause his not making enough kills so he refused to renew his contract and i open out of boredom Steam to check on what kind of new mods are in there, then immediately the name Jaxx came across my eyes, who is my name sake. I dont usually download those cheaply made IMP`s or mercs but those caught my attention since he had also his own voice lines, so i said damn this is a MUST TRY!

I really like his bio & character model, a angry redneck veterano, his voice lines may not so professionally made but his serious & dark humoured voice most definitely suit into the Jagged Alliance World.

Β 

Replaced him for Fidel, am curious how he will do in my squad. I checked his model more closely, detected a flippering in his model whats a lil odd and what other OG characters doesnt have. But all by all well made, i really needed a chance with a new cool merc, then its over it my name sake hell yea Jaxx Wildman The Savage!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Β 

Aren't those beautiful tropical bush and palm trees looking so gorgeous with the lovely stars, oooohhh am just feeling back in Africa once again amigos. 🌾🌴🌴✨🌠🌴🌴🌾 

Jaxx Bio.jpg

Jaxx Savage in the bush.jpg

• Like 1

After playing a few hours with him in my team, i realise the voice lines arent that smooth, seems like nobody fixed this audio issue properly as yet when you adding up new voice lines, quotes to a new merc or IMP in the modding tool.

Hope they will over come this issue sooner or later so we can create mercs with proper clean & quality voice lines (which will be totally epic and add more fun into the game), the character model is also flipping all the time like its always in hidden mode. All by all still a nice try but can be much better.

Β 

BTW is there any rumours about upcoming DLC`s packs (such new mercs, outfits, guns etc...) I bet they will bring the DLC`s after the console release, lets see.