enemy movement range / AP on Commando difficulty

username55

EDIT:

nevermind, I just looked at the pic again and counted the squares, looks like Ice would be able to do this with full AP.

So I have to get used to first village goons having Ice-level stats 😁🤪

----------

Hi,

I was wondering, am I missing something or what is going on with the enemies?

See attached picture. Goon started on the X position on the left behind the stone wall, jumped through the window, ran past the building, entered trough the window (dashed red line was his movement path) AND got a shot off.

If you look at Ice, who I consider one of the most agile guys to have for the start, and his movement range, I don't think he'd be able to pull this off.

so what is going on here? Do we really need roadrunner goons, or are there hidden perks for NPCs, like rollerskating etc?

JA3.jpg

Edited by username55

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3007139970

"Do you feel like enemies are running twice as fast as your mercs? This is not just your feeliing: on top difficulty they have 60% bonus to free move. IMHO it is just not fun, cause it breaks tactical combat dividing it into two phases: long range sniping -> close combat. No middle distance battle.
Mod decreases enemies 60% free move bonus to 20% for MI, and from 30% to 10% for Commando."

• Thanks 2