Yes, I play console. No, that does not mean I do not deserve a better interface.

Right now I am in the middle of a combat situation that is not going all that well for me, and I am struggling to just throw a grenade. I fully understand that making a turn-based shooter work on a console is not easy, and I know that a mouse and keyboard is a lot easier to make interfaces for than a controller (although seriously, I would like to know if I can use a mouse and keyboard). But after having played XCOM2 on the PS4, I am sure that you could not possibly make a more unfriendly interface for a turn-based shooter than is the case in Jagged Alliance 3 if you tried.

I know the game is old, so I know I am talking into the wind, but please, if there is a way to change the interface in JA3 to at least be usable, it would make me less sad when I try to play the game.

No further updates are coming for the game. This is what you're stuck with now. I'm sorry that you feel it's inadequate, but I assure you, we spent a significant amount of development time, trying to make a usable controller interface. This is the best we could do.

Edited by haemimont_mladen

• 1 month later...

If Haiemont just added keyboard/mouse support to consoles think that would go a long way. All consoles support keyboard/mouse and proven on PC.   Understand changing UI that show button configuration maybe pain, but option to turn option to turn that off would be fine.  Or who cares and just leave UI.

• 1 month later...