How do I store my things in a sector?

Warmonger

Coming back to certain sectors where left lot of stuff behind because I cannot carry it all always of course it was gone with the next entering there. So how to store dammed things? With JA2 I had some sectors I left the stuff around sorting picking it when needed with help of the satellite map. Have not yet found tec for that with JA3. 

7 minutes ago, Warmonger said:

Found it. Low icons right side with the sat map 😉 

Yes and discovered today that if you auto resolve combat - ie you let the militia handle it and don’t get involved - then that’s where you’ll find any loot from the baddies.

41 minutes ago, Beak said:

Yes and discovered today that if you auto resolve combat - ie you let the militia handle it and don’t get involved - then that’s where you’ll find any loot from the baddies.

Beware! If only one of your mercs is in, auto-combat is not available. So pull them out if you want to have it auto. Normally auto works for victory - well it did often in JA2 -. If you are with mercs in it can take endless time. On the other hand in some critical strategic situation it may be needed that you "personally" in with your mrecs there.

3 minutes ago, Warmonger said:

Beware! If only one of your mercs is in, auto-combat is not available. So pull them out if you want to have it auto. Normally auto works for victory - well it did often in JA2 -. If you are with mercs in it can take endless time. On the other hand in some critical strategic situation it may be needed that you "personally" in with your mrecs there.

thats not true. Auto combat is nearly always available - unless specific conditions are set - which is very very rare. 

On 7/17/2023 at 7:18 PM, Warmonger said:

I just had Steroid it and could not choose it for this Ernie village. Well I will keep an eye on but this is my xp so far.

Ernie is a special case in that the most of the attacks on it are scripted sequences that you are meant to be present for and as such you cannot simply auto-resolve.