Morale and Hovering

shadoww

hello, all my mercs in the squad have -1 morale no idea why. game doesnt tell you. hovering doesnt work. actually this game doesnt have hovering feature which is a great failure for me.

for example when you hover your mouse over guns in inventory screen you can not hover to attachments you see on the picture. if you hover your mouse on those attachements gun picture goes away. so you have to open modification menu every time to see what attachments you have and what they do which is ridiculous.

developers should make hovering system in next patches so we can see the attachments and their effects when hovering on them. same for tactical game screen too. in the game i should see what attachmetns i have and what they do when i hover gun picture on below left without opening inventory -> modify weapon. again this kills the immersion.

in the end when i hover my mouse over character pictures then -1 morale value i should able to see what causes that -1 morale. it is present for tiredness for example.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shadoww said:

hello, all my mercs in the squad have -1 morale no idea why. game doesnt tell you. hovering doesnt work. actually this game doesnt have hovering feature which is a great failure for me.

for example when you hover your mouse over guns in inventory screen you can not hover to attachments you see on the picture. if you hover your mouse on those attachements gun picture goes away. so you have to open modification menu every time to see what attachments you have and what they do which is ridiculous.

developers should make hovering system in next patches so we can see the attachments and their effects when hovering on them. same for tactical game screen too. in the game i should see what attachmetns i have and what they do when i hover gun picture on below left without opening inventory -> modify weapon. again this kills the immersion.

in the end when i hover my mouse over character pictures then -1 morale value i should able to see what causes that -1 morale. it is present for tiredness for example.

It is tooltip on tooltip and is not trivial to do unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, J1v1n said:

Chances are good that you received the morale deduction for a certain decision early on (e. g. desecrating the German mass grave on Ernie island in the beginning). 😄

yeah most likely this. i did that 😄 but how much day will i get that i wonder...