Low IQ Picking Up Items

shadoww

it seems devs didnt play this game before the release. when you pick up a grenade of same kind which you hold in your hand, the picked up items goes to your inventory instead your hands. tsk tsk tsk. nope merc should pick up it in his hands if the grenade was same type.

similar when barry creates two shaped charges the grenades goes away if he doesnt have free room in his inventory. there are two jokes here, first he simply doesnt create grenade because he has no room left!!! he can not think to drop them in sector stash!

second, in same scenario he has shaped charges in his hands like 4/10 so up to 6 more grenades can be carried by hands but again this game doesnt consider mercs' hands as inventory slot. so he doesnt create shaped charges...

clearly none of the devs played this game before and they didnt have any beta tester or if they had, those testers were..... you got that 🙂

About grenades - they do not need be in your hand for you to be able to use them. The game correctly recognizes this and places them in the inventory, where they should be. The only reasons for you to place a grenade in your hand is to have a choice between two different types (if you have others in your inventory) or just to free up space.

The game does recognize the shaped charges in Barry's hand from what I recall? I tend to always receive them first in his hand, where I keep them to save up on inventory space.

when i said need to be in my hand i also wanted to mean secondary item slot. my hands = both 1&2 slots. and game doesnt recognize it. whenever barry creates a grenade it goes to inventory not my hands (1&2). same for picking up items. when i have 2/10 grenane in my 2nd slot and pick up same grenade it goes to inventory not my hands (2).

18 hours ago, Melliores said:

About grenades - they do not need be in your hand for you to be able to use them. The game correctly recognizes this and places them in the inventory, where they should be. The only reasons for you to place a grenade in your hand is to have a choice between two different types (if you have others in your inventory) or just to free up space.

The game does recognize the shaped charges in Barry's hand from what I recall? I tend to always receive them first in his hand, where I keep them to save up on inventory space.

I tried it yesterday and found Barry needs to have grenade in their hand to use (in one of 4 weapon slots). Grenade cannot be thrown from personal inventory. Maybe you use some mod which allows that.

Edited by sandman25dcsss

here proof of low iq.

20230802033044_1.thumb.jpg.241cdf2364c87c1b8ba07cbe89db70d6.jpg

20230802033056_1.thumb.jpg.9a641b25b1e908936875a535bd1a528a.jpg

i bought 3 molotovs from the market while my inventory is full but 3/10 molotovs in my hands (2nd). The game drops it.

2 problems here;

1. Game doesnt fill/complete items in your inventory. like if you have 3/10 things then you can put 7 of same things on it
  2. Game doesnt count your hands as inventory. More than counting, it should have priority over your bag when picking items such as weapons, knives, explosives etc.

but the real joke is you can not either see it (your newly bought item from the market) on sector stash because first you have to explore and click that in tactical screen because it is invisible lol.

20230802033403_1.thumb.jpg.2a034613fc16b7af95fec90bc6a1970a.jpg