My feedback and suggestion notes for dev team after 1st playthrough

Remi1987

DEV FEEDBACK;
  • Something I haven't seen mentioned. My eyes keep searching for action points left on the left side of the screen, while all other UI things to look at are at the bottom. Would really be great if this ends up in bottom for UI. It's hard to notice maybe for people, but it's a big thing for me.
  • Last sector enemy rush into us (already being worked on).
  • Re-organise Sat View travel buttons. Cancel can be a right-click and a left-click. Confusing.
  • Remove confirm after selecting a doctor in treat wounds. This is near 100% a click through. Becomes annoying.
  • Option to treat few wounds only. If one has 5 I want to treat 3.
  • Can we change overwatch fire mode to single shots? Saves me bullets.
  • Speed up time in tactical and command view.
  • Shop FN Fal, for example, at a marketplace; What am I buying, which mods? How to compare w other gun in store.
  • Shop items from store or market. Turn this into a hold mouse button action instead of a click. Too much chance for mis click. We are conditions to click for free grab.
  • Ability to rotate guard lights, or for simplicity, at least turn them off .
  • Suggestion: Loot hyenas and crocodiles; hyena teeth skin and crocodile teeth skins. 1 deerhunting type of NPC near K10 who buys this. Gives money and also things like ceramic plates.
  • Scrapping guns does now not tell you that a steel pipe or lense will be returned.
  • Ability to scrap combat knives, Scope cookies (scrap or destroy) and ammo. Later on I personally don't use 9mm and .44 anymore. It clutters the inventory, and I cannot get rid of it. Drop items is not a solution.
  • Ability to travel with two squads together, also possible on the fastest squad speed (determined by leader)
  • Berry shaped charges creation. If cheaper charges already equipped in hand auto stack to here.
  • C4 combine option is grayed out in combat. Do this same for weapon modify. Personally I prefer weapon mods on workbenches only, when crafting ammo etc.
  • One click on character portrait is select character, but don’t move camera. Double click, move camera to where character is located.
  • Sector clear. Wrap up machine gun + reloads (same ammunition only!) + standing positions.
  • When do a "take all" action during looting, check to fit biggest item first. At times I have a 1x1 and 1x2 slot available, and a 1x1 and 1x2 item to pickup, and it picks up the 1x1 item in the 1x2 slot first, and then the 1x2 item can't be picked up.
  • Squad management. A new option. Merge squads. You simply drag one squad icon into the other.
  • Drag and drop change squad order,. Just like squad members can be changed, changed squad order.
  • In my 1st playthrough, Guz was never accessible (retired) and only Reaper refused to work with me after a while. Those were my favourites. What actually does matter is that it was quite easy to play with the rest all-through. Having an event in the campaign or even a refusal to continue working, out of the blue, would really create some chaos. Once a few snipers start dropping, and there is at least one 85+ merc  in the game, the tug of war is in my favour and statys like that; the game becomes easy.
  • Some tweaks around Squad bag distribution; maybe if a squad doesn't have a shotgun with ammo type X, don't give them that ammo X.
  • Include sector items sorting
  • Ammo boxes have distinct coloring (red for armor penetration, light blue for hollow point ammo). It would be nice that when a gun is equipped with hollow point ammo, it shows a light blue dot.
  • Bobby Ray needed. At one moment I was heavily out of tools, lockpick sets, and later the cutting tool. Drop-rates are perfect, assuming you keep the tools and don't scrap them.
  • Suggestion: ability to send items via parcel service, to desired sector. In late/end-game the time to pick up rocket launchers for example is very costly and time-intensive.
  • Like 2