What's morally wrong with the Hermit

wilku

Sort of spoilers ahead, trying not to spoil too much though.

I just noticed that after visiting the Hermit and going through the initial course of action, Barry now has VERY LOW morale and Buns has Low morale... Any clue as to why? Like - waht's morally wrong there? Or is it yet another bug that nobody will care to fix? And why is the narrative so lacking in terms of explanation?

36 minutes ago, wilku said:

visiting the Hermit and going through the initial course of action

Quests in this game can have a lot of different outcomes (including effects on your mercs) and your description is super vague. In this case the Hermit quest is also connected to the Butler quest. You'll have a better chance to get useful answers if you describe what you did and maybe show what the relevant quest logs say.

30 minutes ago, wilku said:

Or is it yet another bug that nobody will care to fix?

In their last dev stream they said the next patch will come mid august, which will be the third patch within a month of the initial release. So can we stop with the drama pretending like JA3 is abandonware?

• Like 2

It was my msitake: I got a mod explaining the morale and it turns out that Buns hates Fox even in a different squad, and Barry has his own issues.

Regarding the patch: yeah, the last patch INTRODUCED a bug it claims to have solved (movement range AP miscalculation), so yeah, looking forward sooo much 😄

Edited by wilku