New AIM Mercs sucks!

Lunokhod

Just now, ninjalex said:

No, you created an alternate version of the story based on your own thoughts and your own worldview.

"Alternate facts" like I assume your people like to call it.

🤣 I'm starting to detect why you got so mad over my first comment.

This is personal for you, isn't it?

What's the matter. Cmon, I already asked you this in DMs, where are you from, and what are your political leanings.

5 minutes ago, Elite77 said:

🤣 I'm starting to detect why you got so mad over my first comment.

This is personal for you, isn't it?

What's the matter. Cmon, I already asked you this in DMs, where are you from, and what are your political leanings.

"Mad". Lord. You really can't handle a discussion. And now you're flooding my DMs "little bitch" and "pussy". Embarrrrraassssinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg.

It's no use debating you, but everybody else can see your little alternative history on this topic.

1 minute ago, ninjalex said:

"Mad". Lord. You really can't handle a discussion. And now you're flooding my DMs "little bitch" and "pussy". Embarrrrraassssinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg.

It's no use debating you, but everybody else can see your little alternative history on this topic.

Yeah you got real quiet when I started asking you basic questions or pressing you on the facts huh.

Speaking of alternative history, may want to check your own comment history out buddy 😉

Edited by Elite77

Btw. If u continue the idea with native american medic woman - cowboy Tex makes sense.

Cos u can do teams like:

Squad Commando: Len, Shadow, Blood, MD

Squad Urban/Cops: Raider, Raven, Ice, Meltdown

Squad Russians: Ivan, Igor, Kalyna, Fidel

Squad Suits: Reaper, Hitman, Grunty

Squad Wild West: Tex + ... + ...

Understand? Cowboy is senseless without Indian.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Btw. Just dont want to create too many threads. Small request about mercs.

Dudes. Haemimonts. Listen. Even if THQ didnt pay u for that. Please make 1 elite soldier. Im not a big fan of Gus, but please, make him look like a cool elite soldier. He costs 40 000$ per week. You do mercs without helmets? Okay, without helmet. But make him look cool. So many ppl here will be happy. Right now he looks like old douchebag veteran WWII. And u did all males the same height, so right now looks like MD can kick his ass. Make him wide, like Bobby Steroid. He is a big guy. Dont fail him.

U still have time, 2 months. Just redraw 3d model and do new 2d picture. Face looks okay. Its not too much work. Please do it. Fans ask u for that. U doing game not for yourself, u do it for people. And people request u. I promise u good review in Steam if u do this.

gus_merc.png

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

Btw. Just dont want to create too many threads. Small request about mercs.

Dudes. Haemimonts. Listen. Even if THQ didnt pay u for that. Please make 1 elite soldier. Im not a big fan of Gus, but please, make him look like a cool elite soldier. He costs 40 000$ per week. You do mercs without helmets? Okay, without helmet. But make him look cool. So many ppl here will be happy. Right now he looks like old douchebag veteran WWII. And u did all males the same height, so right now looks like MD can kick his ass. Make him wide, like Bobby Steroid. He is a big guy. Dont fail him.

U still have time, 2 months. Just redraw 3d model and do new 2d picture. Face looks okay. Its not too much work. Please do it. Fans ask u for that. U doing game not for yourself, u do it for people. And people request u. I promise u good review in Steam if u do this.

gus_merc.png

I imagine some mercs will actually look like that, and I would be worried about making soldiers look "too" modern, because a lot of modern conventions and military clothing isn't actually "that cool", in my opinion. Just copy-pasting a modern decked out soldier shouldn't be the final step, it's just a starting step and a foundation, you'll still have to modify some of the ugly aspects of his equipment, or replace them with older fashioned LBE rigs for example that looked cooler.

A lot of modern tactical clothing, in my opinion, doesn't look that cool. It has this like super sleek design, not baggy, not fun. Maybe I don't like the modern helmet, maybe I like my old fashioned M2 helmets, things like that. Maybe the new backpacks are too sleek and not blocky enough looking.

But I'm sure Shadow and others will have a look similar to the one you're requesting. What are they going to put Shadow in, a t-shirt? I don't think so.

Edited by Elite77

On 5/28/2023 at 1:23 PM, Lunokhod said:

(...) but why she is more expensive than Barry? Barry f*cking IMBA in this game for 3000$.

Barry WAY underpriced in this game. He comes with 667 skillpoints total, 78+ stat for 5 areas. He should be AT LEAST 10k. Only "but" is his markmanship, only 70.

On 5/28/2023 at 1:30 PM, Elite77 said:

"Felat is a strong adherent of the YPG/YPJ. She has decided to never marry or have children, and instead intends to serve in the military for the rest of her life.A nonpracticing Muslim, she is a follower of Abdullah Ocalan's revolutionary ideology and self-identifies as radical feminist, fighting for social reforms in Syria that would improve the rights and lives of women of all ethnicities."

I SMELL SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS

Photo op non-soldier, who only wears a uniform for pictures, but otherwise doesn't serve at all.

Oh great, here's another quote:

"Among her personal heroes are the Polish-German radical Communist Rosa Luxembourg, PKK leader Sakine Canziz, and the Iraqi Kurdish activist Leyla Oasim. Felat is also critical of capitalism, saying that "the capitalist system views us [women in general] as objects"."

I'm crying laughing here 🤣

Oh and by the way, there is no evidence of her at all after 2017, or before 2017. It's like she feel off.

I SMELL SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS.

Le sigh. tl;dr. Looks like the game designers wanted to build a chara that would put her Numba One on the Jandarma's very naughty list- and the only way to avoid getting ventilated was to ply her trade somewhere else. So- yeah tryhard but Haemimont wanted a bit of realism or maybe just wanted to mix things up. Wonder if the game has an Arab or Turkish character that would be so at odds with her that putting them in the same team is a recipe for disaster/no go at this station.

Well- the whole idea of JA is choice. AIM, IMP, MERC, and locals who can be made to reason... or the value of a bunch of dead presidents. So I'm gonna withhold until I see the complete dealio

I just dont understand why they are so afraid to touch JA2 mercs stats like its a holy grail. For example. They need more mercs with good leadership. Instead of doing of some new low skilled weirdo(like Kalyna) a good leader better pay attention to Wolf. He is like a protagonist in movies. That sort of guy. He know alot about everything. Just up his low leadership to 50. And it will be okay, nobody will tell u "what did u done with Wolf". Its pretty realistic for him. And problem will be solved. Ez.

Edited by Lunokhod

Bumping wolf's leadership would make him OP. He's already very strong. But I do agree that it is odd that they're not tweaking the stars of any mercs from ja2. Perhaps that will change before release, who knows.

15 minutes ago, Raeven said:

Bumping wolf's leadership would make him OP. He's already very strong. But I do agree that it is odd that they're not tweaking the stars of any mercs from ja2. Perhaps that will change before release, who knows.

JA3 takes place two years after JA2. I suppose the devs just figure they didn't improve much in that time.

Also they can just make up whatever they want because it's, y'know, a game. A work of fiction.

My point was that I was surprised that they didn't rebalance the stats of the mercs in order to better fit the gameplay of JA3 compared to JA2.