Carmen Dancio in JA3

Lunokhod

It was a very successful additional mission in JA2. Must have in JA3. U dont even need his model if u dont want. For example: Carmen made some money in Arulco and create his own bounty hunter site, sort of "Wanted". So u can find some of bad dudes in this African sh*thole. 5-7 criminals will be okay. No need to cut someone's head, i think photo of dead body will be ok. So u send him photo and get some money to your bank account. Was very hard to find him in JA2 in Drassen. Now its simple and ez. Ez good idea. Just take it and use it. Yes, its free. No need to thanks.

Carmen.png

• Like 4

Yes that was a very nice added detail. I hope they bring back that element. And i also agree, not making it too big of a side deal. It makes it more intense when there is fewer. You have to search harder.

The guy in the wheelchair too, giving you an option to hire him for a week instead of the more unsavory route, giving them a personality and challenging you on the ethical side.

That is really where i think JA2 stands out relative to other games. It makes you challenge your own ethics. Same as with the hicks. Is it right to take them all out even if they do steal and make Keith go out of business? They have their bad ways .. but don't they have a right to live? ^^ It's just a great game all around. If they can bring back all those intricate elements, then they've come a far way to make a good successor to JA1+2.

Edited by Taurean
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:56 PM, Lunokhod said:

It was a very successful additional mission in JA2. Must have in JA3. U dont even need his model if u dont want. For example: Carmen made some money in Arulco and create his own bounty hunter site, sort of "Wanted". So u can find some of bad dudes in this African sh*thole. 5-7 criminals will be okay. No need to cut someone's head, i think photo of dead body will be ok.

I just love that character, I'd love to have him present in JA3 (or in an upcoming DLC). As a fan of the old "Wanted" TV-series it could be great to arm him with mare's leg rifle (a shotgun version could be fun) he could fire one-handed.

Instead of hunting down 5-7 criminals, it could be a long quest where he'll track down a single notorious criminal (could be a cartel boss, a war criminal, etc.). But doing so he'll have to investigate and go through 5-7 key enemies.