New DLC idea

MoreGuns

5 hours ago, sandman25dcsss said:

You are already playing Ukrainian story when lawfully elected president was overthrown by some guys who immediately started killing own population for wanting to continue speaking in their own language (Russian). It was in 2014, if you don't remember.

Some guys being the (lawfully elected) Ukrainian parliament and overthrown being voted out. And killing of Ukrainian population was going on, probably a good reason to vote him out.

2 minutes ago, Rugged Coalition said:

Some guys being the (lawfully elected) Ukrainian parliament and overthrown being voted out. And killing of Ukrainian population was going on, probably a good reason to vote him out.

I don't want to discuss politics so I will just say that no, it looks like you have no idea what happened.

5 hours ago, MoreGuns said:

So can you consider to develop anti-Russian invasion DLC? thanks.

Jagged Alliance, a series on fictitious situations and locations, we don't need modern politics interjected here.

You're in the wrong place.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sandman25dcsss said:

You are already playing Ukrainian story when lawfully elected president was overthrown by some guys who immediately started killing own population for wanting to continue speaking in their own language (Russian). It was in 2014, if you don't remember.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ninjalex said:

I mean, if you are a Putin/Russia sympathizer/supporter you're either totally deluded with propaganda, or you are a full blown fascist. Either way, yeah no thanks.

Or maybe I was in Ukraine's capital before 2014 and even then I saw hatred towards Russians. Or maybe I live in a city 100km far from Odessa where nazi mass burned Russian-speaking Ukrainians in 2014. Or maybe I live in a country with similar situation (our president was overthrown in a similar way in 2009 and our population is split almost evenly between Russian speakers and non-Russian speakers). Who knows? One thing I am sure is that the discussion is useless indeed.

Edited by sandman25dcsss
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sandman25dcsss said:

Don't forget to tell about Bucha, Mariupol and all others sites destroyed by russians.

10 hours ago, MoreGuns said:

Hello devs, I really love this game.

So can you consider to develop anti-Russian invasion DLC? thanks.

Day1: Russian troops invasion

Day10 start: If players control more main city, receive more money

Free some African country from russian wagner occupants.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sandman25dcsss said:

Or maybe I was in Ukraine's capital before 2014 and even then I saw hatred towards Russians. Or maybe I live in a city 100km far from Odessa where nazi mass burned Russian-speaking Ukrainians in 2014. Or maybe I live in a country with similar situation (our president was overthrown in a similar way in 2009 and our population is split almost evenly between Russian speakers and non-Russian speakers). Who knows? One thing I am sure is that the discussion is useless indeed.

I thought you were not going to discuss politics?

Or do you mean that you will just ignore posts if someone points out your false claims or asks you questions, while you continue to make new accusations?

You do realize that people can just read on Wikipedia about 2014 Odesa clashes to find out how misleading (kindly put) you are?

Or that people here might have a general sense of history and politics to understand why there could be animosity towards Russia(ns) in Ukraine and Moldova?

5 hours ago, Rugged Coalition said:

I thought you were not going to discuss politics?

Or do you mean that you will just ignore posts if someone points out your false claims or asks you questions, while you continue to make new accusations?

You do realize that people can just read on Wikipedia about 2014 Odesa clashes to find out how misleading (kindly put) you are?

Or that people here might have a general sense of history and politics to understand why there could be animosity towards Russia(ns) in Ukraine and Moldova?

Where do you see politics? I described my visit to Kiev, my own country and my personal horror about events in Odessa which instantly reminded my fear which I experienced in 90s.