Remove Mod problem

Rubber Soul

1 hour ago, sandman25dcsss said:

Unsubscribe from the mod.

Steam players say the mod prevents multiplayer even if not activated in mod manager

How can I Unsubscribe mod?  I already unsubscribe the mod in steam workshop . And I can't see any mod in JA3 Mod manager. But when I save the game. It still show the mod in savegame file.

5 minutes ago, Rubber Soul said:

How can I Unsubscribe mod?  I already unsubscribe the mod in steam workshop . And I can't see any mod in JA3 Mod manager. But when I save the game. It still show the mod in savegame file.

I found a solution. In the Chinese version of the game, there will be bugs when removing the mod, but switching back to the English version can remove the mod smoothly.
thx !

9 minutes ago, Rubber Soul said:

Then it looks like a bug. You can find mod location on your computer and remove it manually.

Usually in any version if you activate a mod and start a new game, then save, go out and reenter later, it will tell you that the mod is missing.

IF you used parts of the mod in your game (like recruiting a merc that was activated through that mod), it will probably not let you enter the game until you did or it will have errors.

IF you activated the mod but didn't used whatever the mod held (in case of a merc if you didnt recruit him at all), then you can safely deactivate the mod, unsubscribe and you will still be able to start your savegame.

It will tell you that the mod is missing and show it like an error but if you play further, the game notices that no parts of the missing mod were used by you and that the mod is actually not needed, so  after you saved your further gameplay and load the game a other time to play further the "error" will be gone by itself.