What are the "blinking sirens" at the bottom of the screen?

J1v1n

Well, every now and then during a firefight little dots appear on the bottom part of my screen and start blinking like the sirens of an ambulance.
Can anybody let me know the meaning of this? 🤯

ScreenshotBlinkingSirensJaggedAlliance3.thumb.png.132bd7b23000ff0d3e60f3b2755b1be0.png

?? I am not aware of such a thing and I can't see exactly what it is on your screenshot. The purple water is weird. Maybe you are having a graphic card issue, either the card is getting old, the graphic driver has trouble or something like that.

I have seen something similar on the Steam forums, and for that user it was a graphics issue (either card or the driver, as Grim suggested). Although I prefer your ambulance explanation 😉 I have not been to that sector yet, and my first thought was water pollution in an industrial area.

The screenshot is probably not the best example since the purple color is not the water itself but appears on any map. The little dot on the bottom part of the screen starts radiating with flickering blue and purple light as if an ambulance were passing underneath my screen. The other dots to the right do the same just at a different time. I have installed the latest driver for my AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT but since none of you have had this so far, I also assume it must be some AMD graphics card issue. 🤔