Grimer Hamlet (I19) - virus sample

shalak

I'm struggling with The Outbreak quest - I cannot find the virus sample in Grimer Hamlet (I19). I fixed the gizmo near Monday the Drunk, talked to him, killed Bella and her lovers, went back to Monday, then I killed all the cadaveres in houses. The party is going on, but I have no sample and Monday isn't telling anything.

What am I missing? Is it a bug, because I fixed the gizmo before talking to him?

Edited by shalak

I have the absolute same issue. Went through ever house and killed all the upcoming infected but nothing to find. There was something going on with the cattle next to Monday but couldn't read quick enough but also don't think it's sample related. I also still have the mission sign over Monday ... No idea what to do

25 minutes ago, Mellops said:

I have the absolute same issue. Went through ever house and killed all the upcoming infected but nothing to find. There was something going on with the cattle next to Monday but couldn't read quick enough but also don't think it's sample related. I also still have the mission sign over Monday ... No idea what to do

Well that is another problem of JA3, those white texts on the characters head disappears too fast and we can not read it on Snype notes either at times, the very same thing with clues (the text appears only once, cant reclick it to read), sometimes even the villagers can give us important infos but its just for once. At least back in JA2 you could repeat what they say.

Anybody else who thinks Jagged Alliance 3 resembles to GTA San Andreas the way the characters looks like in game and the blood as well lol.

... but why? He was immune I get it but usually you can chose a more moral path in JA3. I killed him and I didn't get a sample but that part of the mission disappeared. 

56 minutes ago, Emdrive said:

Was having same issue, turns out you have to kill Monday to get the sample.

23 hours ago, LoboNocturno said:

Well that is another problem of JA3, those white texts on the characters head disappears too fast and we can not read it on Snype notes either at times, the very same thing with clues (the text appears only once, cant reclick it to read), sometimes even the villagers can give us important infos but its just for once. At least back in JA2 you could repeat what they say.

Anybody else who thinks Jagged Alliance 3 resembles to GTA San Andreas the way the characters looks like in game and the blood as well lol.

It resembles also Fall Out with all its gangs and quests. The more get into it the less I understand it. But is great fun and for sure the best JA ever so far. And I must laugh about those telling us they finished it within 4 or 5 days days or so. Even on "normal" it is hard to play. The KI is kinda keen and the loot 2 low. Good night!

1 hour ago, Warmonger said:

It resembles also Fall Out with all its gangs and quests. The more get into it the less I understand it. But is great fun and for sure the best JA ever so far. And I must laugh about those telling us they finished it within 4 or 5 days days or so. Even on "normal" it is hard to play. The KI is kinda keen and the loot 2 low. Good night!

Most of us are still rookies of the game so we still try to understand how the game really works thats why its more challenging for us at the moment (at least for me), once we understand all of the perks, which bullet (Haemimot said each bullet typ has a different impact) is better for what, the game mechanics etc... am sure the game will become easier and possibly a lil more boring.

Am still quiet new in the game, didnt reached to the mid story as yet so lets see how things will be with stronger enemies and stronger weapons but as i heard from some people it gets easier so better enemy AI is needed. Some people just increase the difficulty from Commando to Mission Impossible during the game, i didnt see the need as yet but may later on once i get better equipment and stronger mercs i could do it.

The lower loot is also based on the difficulty, at least back in JA2 we had the option "Tons of Guns". The loot is also a Xmas bag now instead of seeing whatever it is on the ground like in JA2.