Please next patch. be able to drag or lift up a stunned mercenary.

Jegiro

Thanks for making a great game. But I do suggest something important. This game cannot drag or lift up a stunned mercenary.

It is even impossible to move the body out of the grenade by having another mercenary drag or lift it.

please. please I Bagging to Haemimont Games.

Please add a carry or drag function or perk in the next patch. Please make this great game even better.

• Like 1

The ability to move corpses would add an interesting element to stealth.  Being able to carry/drag downed mercs would be great for getting them out of enemy LoS.

7 hours ago, MateKiddleton said:

If they add this, it could probably be extended to being able to move enemy corpses.

• Like 1

This would have been a very useful addition to the game. In fact, I wished I could do it in JA2 as there were a few times where one of my mercs was incapacitated and I needed to get them out of there, so they could be healed.

Edited by Solaris_Wave

I fear it is bigger problem for Devs in next patch be able to drag or lift up a stunned mercenary

compared with (still unresolved): When to enter turn-based in JA3: Devs please include, reasonably in the second JA3 patch, OPTION to manually enter turn based like in JA2 Night Operations for example - or permanent tactical turn based option.