Multiplayer

JaggedMerc

6 hours ago, YourDaddyIsShoes said:

P.P.S. Not to be devils advocate but I have to mention to you tho, women can be GAY too...  It's sometimes hard for me to rally behind a comment I completely agree with when the commenter says shit thats so ignorant and closed minded that its on the verge of being rude to both women and gays at the same time. lmfao... so hey we're not all perfect... actually none of us are. so I do hope the sadfuk without friends and the shit attitude gets a friend someday and I hope you start become aware of the ignorant things you say about people who are in the throes of the touchy subject crowds as of late... 

Like i said, I agree with you 100% besides when you asked how it makes people gay by using a software... what about the women... yada yada boolshite... cuz Women can also be gay, don't exclude people... Not when its about gaming in any sense... except denuvo, their entire trashcan staff and anyone who supports them for invading our private space and our PCs and lives by taking ownership of things we purchaseed from us and acting greedy. They cried about 90-97% sales losses via piracy without DRMs and then with them and especially Denuvo, they havent had any change in sales numbers as opposed to before during the days when pirates took away their livelyhoods...

They can be excluded... From gaming. 

Other than those doucheknuckles gaming is for everyone, So be mindful of your own ignorance, even when its meant to defend, it can come across as something completley opposite.

PEACE n Sailin the Seas!!!

You are right. In German gay is only used for men and lesbian for women. It escaped me at that moment that the word gay stands for both genders in English. Language details. 

On 7/9/2023 at 11:07 AM, FRIEDL said:

I think it is a good idea to go step by step with mp features. It is technically complex and we do not want a buggy desync mess like Ja2 was in MP. 2P coop is great for a start. Lets see how it goes and hope for a future mp extension update!!!

Remember JA2 didn't start with MP it wasn't coded by the original developers.  So modders spent who knows how long to get it working for us.  But I agree with the rest of the statement.  I ran into desync issues a lot with Wasteland 3, probably me and my buddies biggest gripes.  It sounds like they had this planned for awhile now, so here's hoping they spend the time to perfect it.

On 6/28/2023 at 6:48 PM, DougS2K said:

It's not that I don't have the right friends, it's more that I just prefer to play games alone. I used to play a lot of multi-player FPS games back in the day but I don't feel like listening to annoying loud mouths spewing garbage or racist shit anymore. 😄

When I game it gives me a chance to just chill and do things at my own pace, come and go as I please, and I have no obligiation to talk to anyone unless the wifey needs me for something. A lot of times I'll fire up a chill game, throw on a podcast or documentary in the background and just zone out. Probably has a lot to do with me getting older as well. Quite relaxing though I must say.

Recently been playing another Haemimont game while I wait for JA3 called Stranded Alien Dawn. Enjoying it and it's soaking up a lot of hours while we all wait for the JA3 release.

I wouldn't have argued except you said it wasn't not having the right friends and then the very next sentence you say your tired of listening to loudmouth morons in MP games.  These two statements are telling two different stories.

I hardly ever play MP FPS games anymore and the ones I do play I have 2 different other gamers I game with and we play in 2 man Squads together and don't allow others.  

But usually we play co-op survival games, crafting games, rpgs, etc.  Our most played recent game is satisfactory.  We would often play for hours and some nights rarely talk much we were so involved in whatever build project we were working on.  Our main interaction would be "wait till you see this!" Or "come take a look at how I built this fluid piping setup and see if you can figure out where I screwed up".

The wife and I will often play digital boardgames together and she loves crafting and survival games that are not FPS (she gets sick in FPS games).

I'm an older gamer as well (46) and disabled so often lack the energy for as long gaming marathons as I used to play.  I still love a solid 100hr+ single player experience, but there are so many games that would just be barren and empty without someone to share the discoveries with in Coop (valheim, V Rising, don't starve together, terraria, etc etc).

It's tough to find another gamer that's on the same page as you *and* has the same timeslots, interests, etc.  But if you can find someone like that don't miss the chance to make the friend a play a bunch of co-op.  The person I play with the most I randomly met on the torture simulator known as Escape from Tarkov, and yet we hardly ever play anything so soul crushing anymore. 

(If I'm not being clear with tarkov I'll just say it outright.  It's evil in digital form.  If you have always thought it would be fun to be kidnapped and locked in a dungeon by a serial killer you might enjoy the game).

• Like 1