Patch 1.1.1 released

Beak

ICYMI

This 1.1.1 hotfix does address some issues introduced in yesterdays patch while also fixing a few other issues.

List of fixes:

• Stability improvements and fixes for the black screen experienced by players
• Fixed a crash when talking to King Chicken
• Fixed an issue with items remaining stuck on screen after the inventory is closed
• Fixed an issue where combat will restart immediately after it ends
• Fixed an issue with cancelling Overwatch that will cause mercs to start with 0 AP
• Resolved a case where deployed mercs will not properly appear on the map
• Fixed an issue with several black screens flashing when Esc is pressed repeatedly in the Inventory
• Changed how tiredness is accumulated
• Updates to the modding documentation and the sample mods
• Restored Left-click to move in options

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was wondering about the Left-click to move situation. As I have now started playing the game and am building a list of positives and negatives about it, one of my negatives is the alternating between left and right click to move, depending on what mode you are in. I remember other people saying this when the game first came out and there was a response as how to change it. I looked in the Options screen and found nothing. I guess a previous patch removed the option to change it, as I didn't start playing until the first or second patch was released.

5 minutes ago, D13 said:

@Solaris_Wave  Yes, the option was removed with 1.1.0 but reintroduced with 1.1.1. If you can't install 1.1.1 for some reason, here's a workaround.

Thank you. I will see if the patch works successfully when I play later on. So far, I am playing the game unmodded to see what it plays like, the way the developers intended. Therefore, the patch should neatly install over the previous one.

any optimization for asus rog ally?  and steam deck on windows?  i love the jagged alliance series but it is unplayable max 20fps with drops ;/ please optimize this wonderful game i love you!  Polish fan of JA