How to get access to the Pantagruel mine income? *SPOILERS*

Frank

Hi there,

I'm going through my second run of the game and are in dire need of cold hard cash. I've read somewhere that Chimichango or whatever his name is will give you the income once you've raised influence in the city to 100%. However, this doesn't work. Are there other requirements to get access to the mine income without fighting the commies? Thanks in advance.

SPOILER

Agree to distibute the manifesto, talk to Maman Liliane to improve the manifesto. Show it then to the named NPC in Pantaguel and the Savana region you find. Make sure the clinic in Pantagruel is opened. Make the Serge mini quest in Pantagruel to get a clue regarding Chimenunga and Maman Liliane. When you get 100% loyalty and have shown the manifesto a few times you get a call from Chimenunga. You are done.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Claudius33 said:

SPOILER

Agree to distibute the manifesto, talk to Maman Liliane to improve the manifesto. Show it then to the named NPC in Pantaguel and the Savana region you find. Make sure the clinic in Pantagruel is opened. Make the Serge mini quest in Pantagruel to get a clue regarding Chimenunga and Maman Liliane. When you get 100% loyalty and have shown the manifesto a few times you get a call from Chimenunga. You are done.

I am not sure. I had a game when I got the mine despite being lower than 100% Pantagruel. Also another game when I didn't get the mine despite doing all the described in your message. Maybe there is some randomization.

Edited by sandman25dcsss

23 hours ago, Melliores said:

You can also simply try to raise the loyalty of Pantagruel to 100% and see whether Chimurenga will give you a call?

I chuckled when I saw both of you completely misappropriate his name. 😄

As for the first: I tried that, didn't work, after talking to him directly.

As for the second: it's actually a reference to a line Grizzly says if you have him on the team when you meet him (he doesn't like them commies one bit). 😉