Enough of THQ for me

Lunokhod

This is YOUR community © Brad Logston

U know what? I dont feel this is mine community. Before today's Steam incident everything was okay. JA3 wasnt what I expected, but somehow guys from THQ and Haemimont started to be like buddies for me. And God knows I tried to do everything I could to make this game more popular.

I waste my time to Steam and this site for free. Just for JA. But how they pay me?

Just gave me a ban in Steam JA3 community for nothing. For nothing! For a joke, that doesnt violate Steam rules.

I dont want to be a part of community where u cant joking. I dont want to be a part of vegetable society.

And before all of this i wanted to give this game more than this game deserve. I wanted to give it 6/10 and good review.

But 14 July i will give this game what it really deserve - 4/10 and negative review. 👎

Enjoy and bye. No more attention to your project from me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Hm. I think somebody knows, what youre talking about.
Me im not.

You should adress your feelings of injustice & complaints to the persons, who are involved.

It doesnt make any sense, giving bad reviews for a game, because of social conflicts with people who are involved in the project.

Maybe, things will get right again, good luck for that.

• Haha 1

But apparently they did not ban you on this forum. Perhaps you were banned by Steam, or THQ had to ban you because of some Steam rule? If they really wanted to shut you up, I'm sure they would have banned you here as well.

Let's not make any rash decisions, we have all waited so long for this game. Give yourself two more weeks - if JA3 turns out to be terrible, you can still post an angry message and leave the community 😉

Yes, its for Lanani and Brad personally.

I know that moderators - its not a profession. Its a job for the most low educated people.

I mean Im higher educated than all THQ moderators together. If i said something in Steam, Im sure its not violated Steam rules. But they dont listen to me.

2 low educated users(who dont even know Steam rules) scream "report" - low educated moderator gives me ban.

This message. I got banned for this joke. Even Steam Support didnt see violation here.

grandpa.png

Hooolllly sh*t, dude, that is a horrible thing for you to say. 

Banning was 100% the right choice. It's not even close, tbh. That's so far over the line you can't even see it from where you are.

Make kinder choices!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Raeven said:

Banning was 100% the right choice.

No its not, its not violation in Steam. Yes, its a bit dark. But this is humor, just a dark humor. We are people and we are having fun when someone hurt sometimes. Its totally okay. I didnt tell him "i wish u get heart attack". Its about situation. And its fun. Btw in Mexico people celebrate death. Its not a tragedy for them.

So the joke is: U waiting 25 years for the game so u get old and did not hold on quite a bit. What a frustration. And its fun, i heard a lot of this jokes in american cartoons or movies. And nobody cry about it. What is the problem?

Well you never know people, just you wrote with them.

On the other hand, posting reaction is something which you have to see in the hole coverstation and behaviour before.

If you are saying something at least respectless. If youre calling moderators Low educated people, well, thats the next step into offensive.

Remember, you dont know sbds sense of humor, if you dont know him in person.

Maybe somebody died cause of Heartattack. Maybe the person has heartproplems.
You can never know..

And about review:
Mike is a good merc.
Almost nobody likes him.
BUat, Mike is still a good merc.

@Lunokhod  I'm on your end of the humor spectrum, I have made far worse jokes. But only with people who I knew could take those jokes, not on a public forum. Not everybody appreciates jokes about their mortality. And on a commercial platform the moderators have a responsibility to protect the brand and company image. Let's just move on and hopefully enjoy JA3.

• Like 1

I mean guys. Its JA community. Its a game where u killing hundreds of people. Im not sure all Deidranna's soldiers was a really bad guys. They was just poor men without choice. They got families.

Why people doing games like that? Isnt that bad? Isnt killing is bad?

So why my joke is unacceptable?

I allready explained in my Post above. Wondering, why you cant understand that.

Actually it's very easy. And you explained it to us, in your own understanding, so why do you ask us?

Games are NOT reality. Btw.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

I mean guys. Its JA community. Its a game where u killing hundreds of people. Im not sure all Deidranna's soldiers was a really bad guys. They was just poor men without choice. They got families.

Why people doing games like that? Isnt that bad? Isnt killing is bad?

So why my joke is unacceptable?

I think the difference is that you have to actively seek out games like JA, and if you don't like violent games you will not find it, there is even a content warning. So there is an expectation of violent content. But when you go on a computer game forum, there is no expectation of someone joking about you having a heart attack. It's also more personal because it is only directed at one real person ("Grandpa") who can feel singled out or attacked, whereas JA is about a fictional country.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, D13 said:

It's also more personal because it is only directed at one real person ("Grandpa") who can feel singled out or attacked, whereas JA is about a fictional country.

Omg. This Grandpa guy 65 years old, he will be fine. I dont think people in 65 worried about the internet, i think he get the joke. Actually many people waiting and hope for the death in his years. Because being old sucks. Your body is falling apart.

6 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

Omg. This Grandpa guy 65 years old, he will be fine. I dont think people in 65 worried about the internet, i think he get the joke. Actually many people waiting and hope for the death in his years. Because being old sucks. Your body is falling apart.

Oh dear, please do yourself a favor and get off the internet for the rest of the day 😂  I'm out of here, I'll just say that I've enjoyed most of your posts because they offered a different viewpoint, I hope to read you again in the future. It's not like you really need the Steam forum anyway.

The problem is the "joke" is not really funny and then you come here and give off a dickish vibe calling people "low educated". Not to mention it wasn't that long ago that you were trashing the devs and the game relentlessly. You went for a joke that didn't really work. That's alright, we all make mistakes.

The game comes out in a week. Give it a chance and if you don't like it, then rate it negatively because you don't like it or vice versa. Don't be spiteful about the whole thing as that will solve nothing.

• Like 3

I got Steam but never really checked the forum in there, its somehow uninteresting for me and i dont have the time either to be in several different forums. Thats why i choose to be here in the "official forum", instead of other platforms (though i heard the JA3 forum in discord should be also helpful).

About the joke, its not too harsh but the pessimism is too much on your comments @Lunokhod.

1 minute ago, DougS2K said:

The problem is the "joke" is not really funny and then you come here and give off a dickish vibe calling people "low educated". Not to mention it wasn't that long ago that you were trashing the devs and the game relentlessly. You went for a joke that didn't really work. That's alright, we all make mistakes.

For me joke is fine. For modern pathetic generation - mb its too much, i dont know. But Im old guy. Im from old internet, Im from times when internet was fun. When nobody crying about everything. This generation of people is weak. This is a time of weak people. Who afraid of everything, especially reality and want protection from everything.

Yes, THQ moderators not just low educated. They dont even read Steam rules. Cos Steam Support have no questions to me. But Steam Support is lazy as hell, so they want me to speak with THQ moderators.

So THQ moderators tell me i violate Steam rules, but Steam Support tell me i violate JA3 Community rules which do not exist. There is no special rules in JA3 Steam.

7 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

For me joke is fine. For modern pathetic generation - mb its too much, i dont know. But Im old guy. Im from old internet, Im from times when internet was fun. When nobody crying about everything. This generation of people is weak. This is a time of weak people. Who afraid of everything, especially reality and want protection from everything.

Yes, THQ moderators not just low educated. They dont even read Steam rules. Cos Steam Support have no questions to me. But Steam Support is lazy as hell, so they want me to speak with THQ moderators.

So THQ moderators tell me i violate Steam rules, but Steam Support tell me i violate JA3 Community rules which do not exist. There is no special rules in JA3 Steam.

I ain't no spring chicken either and I think a lot of us here are older than the you may think. The problem is you don't know the education level of the devs so claiming they are "low educated" is just being rude and is irrelevant to the situation that happened. 

Also, if they are a mod, they can ban you for any reason they want. That's what mod power provides. Now whether it's justified or not is a different story.  

2 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

The problem is you don't know the education level of the devs

THQ moderators and devs are different people. Haemimonts have more IQ.

4 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

Also, if they are a mod, they can ban you for any reason they want. That's what mod power provides. Now whether it's justified or not is a different story.

Not in Steam. Its Valve Corp resource. But Steam Support is low educated and lazy too. They dont want to work. Bro clever people dont work in support(modaration). This is for losers only.