Make Elliot a Merc in JA3

anon474

Make Elliot a Merc in JA3  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Make Elliot a Merc in JA3

• You're crazy
    • You're crazy, let's do it

I had the king of all ideas (or maybe worst idea in history of JA)

Make Elliot a merc in JA3

🤣

Maybe he's like matured and has a little goatee and longer hair, like he's gone through his winter soldier arc or whatever (basically where a character we know comes back from some crazy long battle really far away, similar to how future Trunks is portrayed in DBZ) and a period of self-discovery. Alternatively maybe he's like a wandering NPC who has lost his memory of who he was and when you call him an idiot then he remembers who he is and gives you a special item.

Edited by anon474

I remember the first time I played JA2 and encountered Elliot in person. There was a bug in the game where every time you shot him, left the room and returned, he would revive. There is being dedicated to the Queen (despite being slapped upside the head) and being dedicated to the Queen.

I can't remember how I dealt with him in the end to stop the bug. Either I just left him to it or I shot him with an M72 LAW.

Edited by Solaris_Wave

6 minutes ago, LoboNocturno said:

No way man, Elliot dead once in JA2 and also once again in JA RAGE, so to kill him twice was annoying enough.

It wasn't necessary to kill him in JA2. He was like npc in Queen's palace. Didnt know he also was in JA:Rage. Poor guy, feel sorry for him now. ^__^

About thread: Leave Elliot alone!

You have to wonder why Elliot put up with being slapped about for so long and then still supported his Queen after you had overrun the palace, killed her guards, her pets and jumped up and down repeatedly on her priceless Ming vases. Maybe Elliot was an idiot because at no point did he ever say, "Sod this for a game of soldiers! I'm off."

1 hour ago, Solaris_Wave said:

You have to wonder why Elliot put up with being slapped about for so long and then still supported his Queen after you had overrun the palace, killed her guards, her pets and jumped up and down repeatedly on her priceless Ming vases. Maybe Elliot was an idiot because at no point did he ever say, "Sod this for a game of soldiers! I'm off."

Come on, dont be a kid, he loved it. Deidranna is a sexy af. ❤️😉
Btw he couldn't just leave, Arulco was a pretty dark place actually. Behind all jokes it was military dictatorship. I remember how Deidranna said she would kill children of her soldiers after u took Cambria. But its another big thread. I mean about Arulco.

• 2 weeks later...

Elliot is not dead, he was only shot in the head.

But Elliot's brains are quite small and the bullet was not fatal, he recovered quickly after.

As a merc, Elliot should be worst than any other, a real nightmare inside the team. As any real curse he must be able to last quite a long time.

The only way I could see this working is if they added a "Supernatural" mode (like the Aliens Sci Fi option in the past). Elliot's ghost could join the team, but I have a hard time seeing how he would be very useful for anything other than comedic value. 🙂

Edited by Elder III
spelling