Anyone doing a solo run?

brato

11 minutes ago, brato said:

How did you do that with 44 strength?

Yeah, with Ivan inventory space already felt precious. Livewire has 4 (?) slots and one holds her PDA.

This game clearly needs a gym in some sectors where Lone Wolf mercs can spend their lonely saturday nights pumping weights (sorry, not a weight pumper so I don't know the lingo). Naturally you will have to sign up for a month in advance even if your stressful merc day job only lets you get there on weekends.

Edited by Attempt
typo
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, brato said:

How did you do that with 44 strength?

Because it is easily possible to do so. It wasnt necessary to train anything (alone, isnt possible neither) Why should you do, when its more difficult without and you are too leazy to train your people? If you dont need to? Livewire had only one Long Range Weapon and one AR. Then the PDA (which doesnt helped mostly to see enemies, because i didnt reconed them before, i suppose) and then one medikit (that wasnt too necessary, because of relaxing a while) and 2 different smaller items (type grenades) or instead of that an RPG.

It worked actually very good. You didnt need canteen, either wirecutter, nor camo, nor facegear, nor non existing toolbox (every merc has its own magic toolbox ;). Btw most of the time i even didnt equiped her with armor. (Interesting to see, that doesnt count as Weight..Fault? Intention?).

Dont blame me, it just wasnt that Mission:Impossible, as expected. Group container is like the game cheating itself..

Edited by 5Cents

12 hours ago, 5Cents said:

'My' Livewire stats after completing solo-run. Dispite she has Level 10 now, some perk categories werent still available because of low stats (which werent getting better too much btw), which i find good.

There is a Steam guide which claims characters can train only 5 stat points per level before level 10. And then level 10 follows the same pattern for required experience before allowing to get a stat point.

7 hours ago, sandman25dcsss said:

There is a Steam guide which claims characters can train only 5 stat points per level before level 10. And then level 10 follows the same pattern for required experience before allowing to get a stat point.

I hope that's not true. I always get perverse joy out of turning losers into superfighters. Remember Shank?

And in my current game I'm counting in Agility going up to 80 eventually (currently 72 I believe).

8 hours ago, Warmonger said:

Are we taking about solo-game to finishing the game/story or does it go about single sectors? 

Finishing the game. In mine after clearing the Island I went 

SPoiler ahead

Down to the Prison. Hadn't been there before in any playthrough. There were dudes in there that just stayed inside, trying to force me into close quarter battle. They had shotguns.

Now i have a shotgun, too. Much better than grenades.

Im considering going straight over to

SPOILER

where the Colonel is soon, to see what happens.