Jagged Alliance 3 - Arsenal Trailer

I think they did pretty well with the weapon showcase for a change.

But when looking in detail, animations still dassle me. Take @1.42 for example. Vicki (the Rasta - thought she ought to be a mechanic and glamorous girl in the past...) is emptying two clips at an enemy who just stands there like a wall and doesn't respond at all to most of the impact.

Also.. good to see they did something with the massive critism about how they portrayed Magic... NOT.
Running around in a hostile area with his sneakers, blazer and fancy baret.. 🤮

2023-07-06 11_17_25-.png

30 minutes ago, ShadowMagic said:

But when looking in detail, animations still dassle me. Take @1.42 for example. Vicki (the Rasta - thought she ought to be a mechanic and glamorous girl in the past...) is emptying two clips at an enemy who just stands there like a wall and doesn't respond at all to most of the impact.

Also.. good to see they did something with the massive critism about how they portrayed Magic... NOT.

2023-07-06 11_17_25-.png

To be very honest without any hating, those shooting animations are really cheaply made, i would expect cooler, more realistic animations in today standards it should not be so difficult. End of the day those animation graphics are nothing more then indie level. Most of us love the environment and the design of maps which is nicely done (the maps could be made a lil bigger for sure though for that i would prefer few more less sectors instead anyway), but the animations so far are below average. At least if they could work on those animations it would be giving us a fun feeling in each & every battle.

From the countless beta gameplay i watched it went really to my nerves how each & every time the dying enemies falling to the ground in slow pace like they are going to take a nap. In real life once someone gets shot dead falls much faster to the ground.

See this KO, its not a gunshot but just like 1 boom and you go immitiently down.

12 hours ago, ShadowMagic said:

2023-07-06 11_17_25-.png

Agree, this animations-on-impact absolutely need an upgrade to create more immersion for the player. Showing blood stains on impact would also be great, just SOMETHING.

I will not have Merc in my team; want to build an army of warriors not salsa teachers.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Remi1987 said:

Agree, this animations-on-impact absolutely need an upgrade to create more immersion for the player. Showing blood stains on impact would also be great, just SOMETHING.

I will not have Merc in my team; want to build an army of warriors not salsa teachers.

Most definitely, i would follow the wounded enemies`s blood stains sometimes, so there should be already blood stains in the release version without modding.