Flay's and Larry's stats when you hire them

brato

17 hours ago, Attempt said:

Whoever made the list, Larry is American, Flay & Pierre Grand Chienien (is there in game a official Grand Chien flag? not sure), Smiley probably Mexican or Puerto Rican. And forgot to add the Major in there, who is also %99 American.

@DougS2K

Edited by LoboNocturno
Oppps ok Major is there as Spike

For some reason it timed out when I tried to edit my last post to add this info about Larry.

I don't think that spreadsheet has Larry's stats after rehab. He gets noticeably better overall, although his Optimist Trait becomes Pessimist and Steroid no longer Likes him... but he also gets Mr Fixit trait.

Health: -6

Agility: +5

Dexterity: +6

Strength: +0

Wisdom: +12

Leadership: +0

Marksmanship: +8

Mechanical: +0

Explosives: +0

Medical: +0

1 hour ago, Elder III said:

For some reason it timed out when I tried to edit my last post to add this info about Larry.

I don't think that spreadsheet has Larry's stats after rehab. He gets noticeably better overall, although his Optimist Trait becomes Pessimist and Steroid no longer Likes him... but he also gets Mr Fixit trait.

Health: -6

Agility: +5

Dexterity: +6

Strength: +0

Wisdom: +12

Leadership: +0

Marksmanship: +8

Mechanical: +0

Explosives: +0

Medical: +0

Does Larry figure, portrait chance too ? Cause i saw him on YouTube with a normal figure, instead his silly look with American football helmet and teddy on his arms.

Could be true about Smiley,that he is from Arulco. Didnt had him as yet.

23 hours ago, LoboNocturno said:

Does Larry figure, portrait chance too ? Cause i saw him on YouTube with a normal figure, instead his silly look with American football helmet and teddy on his arms.

Could be true about Smiley,that he is from Arulco. Didnt had him as yet.

Yep! His character portrait and 3d model change. He also has significantly different vocal tone and type of responses. He's still quite funny/likeable, but also does a pretty good job of portraying someone that is always on the verge of potentially relapsing.

• Thanks 1