2 most needed changes

1 hour ago, Twoturntables said:

And listen to those saying head shot and sneak attack damage should increase.

Successful sneak attacks are already immediately lethal regardless of the weapon used, failed ones follow the same rules as any other shot, so while overall some weapons aren't as lethal as they would realistically be, this is an RPG, not a sim, you'd get absurd mileage out of the AP those 9mm weapons require if they were also doing "realistic" damage.

Edited by Jaywalker
  • Like 1

Im really surprised no one is complaining about the missing gun store. I don't mind a challenge but the lack of ammo, infinite enemy ammo, and inability to buy ammo is just completely unrealistic. I'm still enjoying the game but this design decision kind of forces you to just make a team of snipers and limits strategy.

24 minutes ago, rorshok said:

Im really surprised no one is complaining about the missing gun store. I don't mind a challenge but the lack of ammo, infinite enemy ammo, and inability to buy ammo is just completely unrealistic. I'm still enjoying the game but this design decision kind of forces you to just make a team of snipers and limits strategy.

People whine all the time. 
also this is not realistic game. Shock horror. 

1 hour ago, rorshok said:

I am not whining about it because I assume it is feature of JA series along with spending much time on inventory and map exploration.

There are at least 3 mods in Steam workshop to help with ammo.