What's the best combination for training Militia?

chr_isso

The price very much matters.

Some comparisons :

At 20 loyalty the price of training militia might be anywhere from 1500 to 1800 for 4 militiamen.

At 100 loyalty this drops to 600 for each round of training.

You also have to add to the cost the wages of the mercs doing the training - the more leadership and certain perks/talents they have, the faster it will be.

So if you save some money and time, you will be able to train more militia for the same amount of money. About 3 to 4 times more militia. That will help with overall finances.

2 hours ago, Melliores said:

The price very much matters.

Some comparisons :

At 20 loyalty the price of training militia might be anywhere from 1500 to 1800 for 4 militiamen.

At 100 loyalty this drops to 600 for each round of training.

You also have to add to the cost the wages of the mercs doing the training - the more leadership and certain perks/talents they have, the faster it will be.

So if you save some money and time, you will be able to train more militia for the same amount of money. About 3 to 4 times more militia. That will help with overall finances.

okay, but you don't usually wait to train militia until it reaches a certain percentage of loyalty, so I simply would not take that into consideration.
Plus on sectors where you simply can't get any loyalty at all (outposts) the costs don't matter at all..

Regarding perks/talents: See my video. I made the comparism sheet at the end.

1 hour ago, chr_isso said:

okay, but you don't usually wait to train militia until it reaches a certain percentage of loyalty, so I simply would not take that into consideration.
Plus on sectors where you simply can't get any loyalty at all (outposts) the costs don't matter at all..

Regarding perks/talents: See my video. I made the comparism sheet at the end.

It's still useful to know. For instance, training militia in Ernie village is possible right after capturing it, but it is cheaper to explore adjacent sectors first and complete a few quests which boost loyalty.

• Like 1