Not taking Livewire == best decision ever!

M1k3K

9 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

Unless you live in an isolated place it applies to everyone, you might not like it but you are already reacting to it. If you are talking about western concepts vs eastern concepts, that is another topic. But general points are same. My wife and I are absolutely from different cultures but we grew up at same generation span. We almost did everything same aside from minor gender and cultural things.

I dont like it either, i dont have power, money or surname to change things like these. It is how it is. It is tedious.

Not really. All those "generations" apply to western countries only and probably not even to all of them.

4 minutes ago, sandman25dcsss said:

Not really. All those "generations" apply to western countries only and probably not even to all of them.

So you dont think there is no difference between you, your mom and your grandmother? ok

9 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

So you dont think there is no difference between you, your mom and your grandmother? ok

No, I think there is great difference between you and me even if we were born in one day. You accept there is difference based on surrounding when talking about different times, but somehow refuse it when talking about different regions. Choose any birth date you like and then go prove me there is no difference if it happened in USA, Soviet Union/Russia, China, Kongo, Brazil or Iran.

Edited by sandman25dcsss

1 minute ago, sandman25dcsss said:

No, I think there is great difference between you and me even if we were born in one day. You accept there is difference based on surrounding when talking about different times, but somehow refuse it when talking about different regions. Choose any birth date you like and then go prove me there is no difference if it happened in USA, Soviet Union/Russia, China, Kongo, Brazil or Iran.

Sure, are you going to sponsor this entire research?

3 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

Sure, are you going to sponsor this entire research?

Why should I pay for your education? I will offer you some free hint though. Go check number of twitter users in Russia and compare it to USA keeping in mind ratio between their populations.

Thank you for the discussion, I think we should stop offtopic at this point.

6 minutes ago, sandman25dcsss said:

Why should I pay for your education? I will offer you some free hint though. Go check number of twitter users in Russia and compare it to USA keeping in mind ratio between their populations.

Thank you for the discussion, I think we should stop offtopic at this point.

LOL, i have 2 bachelors, 1 masters, i doubt you can pay for my doctorate since all of these are free. I will give you hint though, there are not much foreigners in VK too.

Happy hunting

I think some do not get the concept of "generations".
A generation describes a timespan in which the people were influenced by their cultural enviroment in a given age.

So people born inbetween a timespan from 20-30 years are member of a generation, the ones on the edge could count itself to the before or upcoming generation aswell, its kind of fluid.

Its a theoretical term...

Your internal family generations, baby, parent, grandparent is slightly different

Its because humans are born around the clock 😄

So it describes a popular mindset or the zeitgeist of a given time.

Atleast thats how I get it... wikipedia describes it similar

But its often gotten "wrong" by young people, not yet registering the world beeing in constant change :D#

On 7/23/2023 at 10:10 PM, scope112 said:

This is the perk that really needs to be nerved. It is way too OP, and greatly reduced gameplay fun.

I started playing with Livewire too and was really offput by the lack of fog of war. These were the game balance breaking perks that I was afraid off prior to release.

I agree this perk should be nerfed at first opportunity. It should just stay with the extra intel for scouting/hacking and that's more than a good enough bonus. Especially if you consider she's a support merc and that fits perfectly to that role.

Because of her combiantion of OP perk, stats and price, she's probably the first pick you should make in a squad assembly (of course disregarding the fact it's immersion-breaking and unrealistic to have real time  vision of all enemies in the sector).

Her only drawback is only the fact she can be "quite annoying". :classic_dry: But we put up with Ira too and she was only moderately useful, not a character that drastically ease conflicts like no other...

the level of realism on limewire's annoying voice and conversations is awesome. devs made her as annoying as indians/pakistanis in youtube software tech videos. cant stand to listen their english accent in youtube but has to endure her in this game.