just finished the game - some story questions - spoilers ahead

username55

Hi all,

just finished the game, in the beginning I did everything thouroughly, but after the incident at the refugee camp it was just too much and I wanted to end it as quickly as possible.

First half of the game was good fun, second half was just too repeteitive and too much of the same old. Didn't even go to the SE part of the map.

I have some story questions for others who finished the game:

1) when I attacked the army colonel (Faucheux?), I kind of killed him. I dropped grenades on his head and suddenly he was gone. From the dialogue it seemed to me that he somehow got away.

Did someone capture the guy, if so how? Does someone know if he can be found again if he escapes? I did not have a hint where to look.

2) In the eqilogue it was said that I am responsible for the war crimes - so I guess I did not find enough evidence to the contrary. I got evidence from the colonel, from the major, from the hermit, and from Corazon. Are there any more clues?

3) were you able to kill Corazon? My only option was to let her walk. Usually I let people walk because I do not believe in senseless killing, but I was planning on making an exception here ...

thanks

1) He dies, the evidence is on the table, which you found apparently. Although it requires a leadership check, so look up your quest log if you really collected the evidence

2) You need 4 pieces of evidence, and you need to deal with the Refugee Camp, meaning you have to clear it. That should clear your name if you did everything right

3. No, otherwise there would be no point in collecting evidence against her. She goes on trial after the events of the game, the ending should tell you as much

• Like 1

I have to admit that I did not go for any of the side missions. The few I did were "accidently"?!

But the final mission for me was to go for the fort with the Colonel.

29 enemies there, I killed 28 of them. After I killed#29 the game ended.

So how can I face the Colonel? Kill 28 and search for him...?

On 7/27/2023 at 5:17 PM, username55 said:

Biff, who is Biff? 🤪

someone cried for help on the radio, but I wasn't able to make it on time 🙄

Biff also provides a piece of evidence and literally drops entire plot on you early game

6 hours ago, Dirk_BVB09 said:

I have to admit that I did not go for any of the side missions. The few I did were "accidently"?!

But the final mission for me was to go for the fort with the Colonel.

29 enemies there, I killed 28 of them. After I killed#29 the game ended.

So how can I face the Colonel? Kill 28 and search for him...?

For me colonel was 2nd in row, i killed him, but didnt speak to him. Dont know, if that would have been possible (he had an Steyr Aug, but i didnt liked its values, so i let it lay).

• 3 weeks later...

As I was clearing the fort with Colonel Faucheaux, there was a cutscene where he got away on a boat. Oddly - towards the end of the map I managed to find and kill him. This made the ending make no sense. Kind of a buggy game, Im sure they will fix it in upcoming patches