Punishing the player for idiot AI

wilku

Why do *I* lose loyalty of a region when an idiot NPC spawns into combat and runs suicidal tactics?

Don't want to spoil, but those "LEGENDARY" creatures that are supposed to terrorise the jungles, forests, etc. are a bad joke. They pop-up randomly (or not?), try to solo a full squad of enemies, die, and that's the end of their being a legend. LOL. And the locals blame it on me... FFS... You can't make my missions to be guilt-driven rescue-them-all...

16 hours ago, wilku said:

Honestly can't remember, it's been a while since I played JA2, but I don't recall allies being sucidal idiots... 🙂

Umm...you've never seen militia run one by one out in the open to shoot at enemies 20 tiles away with pistols? 😄

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wilku said:

Why do *I* lose loyalty of a region when an idiot NPC spawns into combat and runs suicidal tactics?

Don't want to spoil, but those "LEGENDARY" creatures that are supposed to terrorise the jungles, forests, etc. are a bad joke. They pop-up randomly (or not?), try to solo a full squad of enemies, die, and that's the end of their being a legend. LOL. And the locals blame it on me... FFS... You can't make my missions to be guilt-driven rescue-them-all...

Try ist without saving from your first move in. Use hard-core nodus.