Suggestion: sorting sector and squad inventories

VidarNL

Ccan we pleaaase sort and filter sector and squad inventory by item type? So like:

• only show ammo
  • only show weapons
  • only show medical equipment (med kits, first aid kits, any injectables)
  • Sort by caliber
  • Sort by item type, then condition

etc.

• merge items
  • take all ammunation and/or supplies
  • drop all ammunation and/or supplies
  • give all ammunation and/or supplies to other squad

right now when you double click an ammo on sectoru stash you get that in your team stash. this should work for merc inventory too. for example when you have 3/10 chips in one of your merc's inventory, double clicking 2 chips on sector stash should make those go and merge with that 3/10 chips in your merc's inventory too.

there should be an option for not sharing squad supplies with newly created squad when you create an another squad.

• Like 1

• Small text labels with the item names, so we don't have to use tool tips which then hide five other items. Also for ammo crafting - lot of space used for empty background, could easily display item name.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5AVfGPEs9Xg/WOej29bAQqI/AAAAAAAAMlg/yXWy3UV6elsHj_jFXIPhgmIuVVEozPfdQCLcB/w640-h224/sector%2Binventory.jpg

image.png.de61ebd613a233568e129c26b6d47b6e.png

100% This: "there should be an option for not sharing squad supplies with newly created squad when you create an another squad."

In fact, this should be the default option. It's maddening to have to send 10+ units of a few bullets of each caliber because you created a new squad.

• Like 1

• Allow splitting from within sector inventory.
  • Remove "too far away" when exchanging items while sector free of enemies (can be bypassed via sector inventory anyway)
  • Allow splitting when not enough space in merc inventory.
  • Fix bug where squad inventory context menu has no Give action.
  • Add "split by" action for when I have a stack of 10 grenades, and I want to distribute it to 5 mercs.
  • Allow for number input of split quantities instead of fiddly slider control.
  • Don't ask me how to split 2 items 🤡

Haemimont probably has a list of 100+ inventory fixes. The state of the inventory, and the feedback it received from reviewers and players alike, make me think the developers were simply too busy with fixing other parts of the game to take care of the inventory at all.

another one;

we should able to move squads between placaments. right now if i have len join in raider's squad then i wont be able to split them again without doing bazillion of clicks to rearrange all of these guys looks like below.

wyvfWeU.jpg

we should able to extend contrats of current mercs more than 2 weeks. i remember devs said they did this for purpose maybe they will add some loyalty feature for this or they could add "automatically extend all mercs' contrats for 14 days more" option. every time clicking these gets really annoying if you do lots of training.

plus when we train mercs they dont advance in AIM tabs (recruit, veteran, elite and leg.)

level 7 fox cant be recruit right?

RVYnJBk.jpg

Edited by shadoww

oops i thought this is general suggestion thread but it was about inventory sorting 😄

one last thing then;

since keeping track of days to buy new magazines is annoying game should add purchased items/weapons/magazines to history tab too so we could see when will new magazines available. it was a week for refreshment right?

GRUmwS3.jpg

13 hours ago, shadoww said:

there should be an option for not sharing squad supplies with newly created squad when you create an another squad.

THIS. So much this. I spent probably a couple of hours the other day trying to move mercs around squads and give the right squads the right ammo for their guns, but I think ammo kept getting redistributed when I moved someone to another squad.

7 hours ago, shadoww said:

another one;

we should able to move squads between placaments. right now if i have len join in raider's squad then i wont be able to split them again without doing bazillion of clicks to rearrange all of these guys looks like below.

wyvfWeU.jpg

This is a separate issue, nothing to do with inventory. I suggest creating a new topic for this to make sure it's seen better.

11 hours ago, VidarNL said:

THIS. So much this. I spent probably a couple of hours the other day trying to move mercs around squads and give the right squads the right ammo for their guns, but I think ammo kept getting redistributed when I moved someone to another squad.

You can move squad supplies to the sector inventory and distribute them from there. 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Claypl said:

@Raeven thats pain in ass tbh.

Splitting supplies on team creation is one of the most annoying aspects of team management.

IMHO there are couple fairly simple solutions that would make our life easier, like disable supplies split or shift click items for moving.

Yes, I don't disagree. Just pointing it out because it seemed like perhaps @VidarNL was not aware.