Should Russian flag of mercs get replaced with Ukrainian flag?

9 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

This place is about survival u know what I mean. Dont come here unnecessarily, dangerous place.

I went there already. It's full of people who tell you they can kill Godzilla with a toothpick, then pass a guy from militsia and they pee on themselves. But you're right, it's dangerous, you loose hope there.

15 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Yeah its so hard for russians to live with all of these chains of not being influenced and controlled by a major superpower or unipolar superpower like the US

Russia progressed over the 30 last years only because it was influenced by the US and western countries. Check videos on the way it was before. Russia produces almost nothing and with both the war and Chinese alliance, it's industry will crash.

As soon as Russians have a little bit of money they purchase western goods.

20 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

I just think in this case he's in the right when it comes to to responding to western aggression

Do you realize Russia is already humiliated on the warfield while NATO didn't start fighting? Ukraine has no navy and Russia can't rule the Black Sea. Ukraine has no planes and Russia can't have air superiority.

Half western leaders don't want to provide more weapons to Ukraine because they're afraid Russia will become a new Iraq if Ukrainians crush Russia.

7 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

No.

I dont see it.

😆😆 Youre the most obviously bad faith troll Ive encountered on this board which is saying something.

Yet another stereotypical behaviour, accusing others of things you do yourself. Typical for Russians.

1 minute ago, Godzilla said:

Oh and btw I dont need to know which country youre talking about. I just made an educated guess. Was I wrong? I dont know but you are being awfully quiet!! 😆😆😆😆

I'm not spending all my time here, y'know. Unlike you, apparently. By the way, re-read my post. You're dead wrong about the political and media situation in my country, and I wrote that already.

And don't bother replying. You've become a first member of my ignore list here, congratulations.

1 minute ago, Sarin said:

Yet another stereotypical behaviour, accusing others of things you do yourself. Typical for Russians.

I'm not spending all my time here, y'know. Unlike you, apparently. By the way, re-read my post. You're dead wrong about the political and media situation in my country, and I wrote that already.

And don't bother replying. You've become a first member of my ignore list here, congratulations.

😆😆😆😆 Why so mad.

Did the mean bad man on the forums tell you too much truth? 😆

If Im so wrong, tell me which country it is. But you wont...

Edited by Godzilla
  • Haha 1

A word of advice here, guys. Don't feed the trolls. Exposure is what they crave, and since they can't argument with any facts, they'll just spew propaganda and insults to try to get you to cross the line. Ignore and report them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sarin said:

A word of advice here, guys. Don't feed the trolls. Exposure is what they crave, and since they can't argument with any facts, they'll just spew propaganda and insults to try to get you to cross the line. Ignore and report them.

A word of advice guys.

Come in hot into a forum clpaiming everybody is brainwashed and victims of propaganda

Then get blown out in less than 5 seconds and have to restrict your account to cope

😆😆😆😆😆

Just now, Image Miroir said:

@Sarin it's interesting to exchange with @Godzilla because he has a different point of view, no?

Within two replies, I could plot all his replies in advance. Just a stereotypical Russian nationalist troll, product of the hundred years of propaganda that's been going on almost uninterrupted since Lenin. And notice that the moment I brought up actual experience of countries and people within them that had a taste of both systems, he had no argument.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sarin said:

Don't feed the trolls. Exposure is what they crave, and since they can't argument with any facts, they'll just spew propaganda and insults to try to get you to cross the line.

Too often "trolls" are people with different point of view, approach and sensibilities. I felt insulted by now one so far, and if people felt insulted I'm sorry. There's a war ongoing not that far away, and even if some think it's not a good idea to remove the Russian flag from Jagged Alliance, at least they express themselves.

Has people with more power been able to do the same, we'd be enjoying a much better planet to live on.

Just now, Image Miroir said:

Too often "trolls" are people with different point of view, approach and sensibilities. I felt insulted by now one so far, and if people felt insulted I'm sorry. There's a war ongoing not that far away, and even if some think it's not a good idea to remove the Russian flag from Jagged Alliance, at least they express themselves.

Has people with more power been able to do the same, we'd be enjoying a much better planet to live on.

And often they're not. An easy way to tell those apart is that they can reply to argument with their own argument of substance. His replies to me had none of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Image Miroir said:

you loose hope there

I didnt have any hopes. U watch too many political channels on youtube, this is your problem, man. I know that nothing will change until technological singularity. We need Skynet to control us. It is a guarantee of our safety.

7 hours ago, Image Miroir said:

You right on the first part. Its too bad we disagree so much on your views of global geo politics and whats really going on with ukraine (which doessnt even have anything to do with ukraine its a geopolitical conflict)

4 hours ago, Solaris_Wave said:

Would it be rude to ask where each forum poster here is from, just to have an idea of their proximity to all of this? I just mean nationality, of course. Not actual location.

europe, west part of it

Edited by Godzilla

3 hours ago, Lunokhod said:

I didnt have any hopes. U watch too many political channels on youtube, this is your problem, man. I know that nothing will change until technological singularity. We need Skynet to control us. It is a guarantee of our safety.

Russian economy sucking doesnt mean their geopolitical aims arent justified and that is the point here

How much financial aid and assistance did russia miss out on by not playing the western powers' game

Edited by Godzilla

5 hours ago, Solaris_Wave said:

Would it be rude to ask where each forum poster here is from

West of Europe, France, south of Paris.

47 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Russian economy sucking doesnt mean their geopolitical aims arent justified

All geopolitical aims are justified whatever your economy. Still, you need to be congruent with your goals.

49 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

How much financial aid and assistance did russia miss out on by not playing the western powers' game

This aid is coming from western powers' pockets, therefore they have the right to benefit from it. Alliance are like clubs, refusing to follow the rules of the club is legitimate, but then don't ask to be a member. And if not a member, no surprise you won't get the advantage of the club...

Nonetheless, Russia received a lot of money from western countries in early 90s.

34 minutes ago, Image Miroir said:

This aid is coming from western powers' pockets, therefore they have the right to benefit from it. Alliance are like clubs, refusing to follow the rules of the club is legitimate, but then don't ask to be a member. And if not a member, no surprise you won't get the advantage of the club...

Nonetheless, Russia received a lot of money from western countries in early 90s.

The f they do, if they start handing out aid in return for alleigance or subordination thats bs and that means theyre not really motivated by altruistic purpose.

plus all exchange rates are rigged anyways, US controls that stuff since the dollar is the primary currency and the US also functions under a petro $ system which artificially boosts demand for the currency

and if you dont do what the US or wider western powers like they have a number of ways to punish you economically and destabilize your country via poverty, like by crashing your exchange rate

Edited by Godzilla
  • Like 1

which has already happened twice to russia, once after crimea, another after the start of ukraine "special operation"l both times the exchange rate never recovered, which does not make sense with economuc analysis, meaning the reasons for the exchange rate collapses are not purely economic

the game seems to be: play ball and become a vassal of USA and basically lose any ability to make any kind of changes either domestically or on the international stage, and to be activist at all in any capacity, or start acting independently of what the US wants but then they impoverish you economically and slowly attemp to replace your regime

Edited by Godzilla

5 hours ago, Solaris_Wave said:

Would it be rude to ask where each forum poster here is from, just to have an idea of their proximity to all of this? I just mean nationality, of course. Not actual location.

I'm Czech. It's not rude but...well, it's the internet. You rely on posters' honesty.

45 minutes ago, Image Miroir said:

And btw russia suffered a major economic collapse in early 90s, coincidence or another example of what i meant.

The western powers arent going to help tou today for no reason, what you gain financial aid and lots and lots of money you lose in autonomy and sovereignty, and sooner or later you're destabilized and your regime is replaced by increasingly sympathetic pro western controlled puppets

• Like 1

This is not going to be a popular decision but I am locking this thread and a set of rules similar to the existing discord rules that affect the whole forum will go into effect shortly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Home locked this topic