The Abusers

brato

On 8/17/2023 at 1:49 PM, sandman25dcsss said:

This is quite fun battle if you have merc with melee overwatch. You can passively kill 2-3 enemies before combat starts.

There's no overwatch with melee weapons, but cool story bro...

3 minutes ago, sandman25dcsss said:

If you are going to make laugh of someone make sure you are not missing anything.

Still, no overwatch with melee weapon equipped. Double-checked.
Unless you mean the perk, but then it's not overwatch.

16 minutes ago, sandman25dcsss said:

So you are not sure what I am talking about but still arguing? Ok, keep thinking there is no melee overwatch in the game.

Show me the command for overwatch with a melee weapon equipped please. Otherwise, you're telling stories.

There is no way to prove that something doesn't exist, there is only a way to prove it does, so the burden of proof is on your side.

7 minutes ago, wilku said:

Show me the command for overwatch with a melee weapon equipped please. Otherwise, you're telling stories.

There is no way to prove that something doesn't exist, there is only a way to prove it does, so the burden of proof is on your side.

Is it your first tactical game? Melee overwatch affects all adjacent tiles and is always active. What is that command used for? To do nothing? No, I am not interested to show where it is. I didn't like your message we started this conversation with.

Edited by sandman25dcsss

6 minutes ago, sandman25dcsss said:

Is it your first tactical game? Melee overwatch affects all adjacent tiles and is always active. What is that command used for? To do nothing?

Which command? That's the whole reason I don't use melee weapons at all: there is no button to enable overwatch, and I don't want to leave them without any defense in CC.

If there is an automatic melee overwatch, with no button on the actions bar, then I apologise, I was not aware of that (and the game doesn't hint that at all).

3 minutes ago, wilku said:

Which command? That's the whole reason I don't use melee weapons at all: there is no button to enable overwatch, and I don't want to leave them without any defense in CC.

If there is an automatic melee overwatch, with no button on the actions bar, then I apologise, I was not aware of that (and the game doesn't hint that at all).

It is a trait which can be picked by IMP character only (while creating him). Some mercenaries like Flay have it too.

Edited by sandman25dcsss

17 minutes ago, wilku said:

OK, that I was aware of - I was just surprised you called it an overwatch, but now that makes sense. Thanks and apologies if my writing felt aggressive

Sorry if I was too aggressive.

I am Age of Wonders veteran (4k+ hours) and it is called melee overwatch there.

Edited by sandman25dcsss
  • Like 1