A20 dialogue option broken? * SPOILERS *

Frank

So I finished the game yesterday (and what a game it has been!). I defeated the Major and saved the President (the Princess was in another castle, sadly). When I talked to Major I was given the moral decision to either have him in jail or have him die. But no matter what option I click, my mercs shoot him. Is it perhaps because Pierre was on my team or because some other event triggered this outcome?

I had len in the team and no shooting was involved. However, I had another option than the 2 exposed here, thanks to the decisions made in my whole campaign, AFAIK.
This is maybe what is involved here, what you did and said in your campaign.

Yeah, if you want to experience playing with Spike it's best to do the stuff in that sector before doing much else after the Refuge Camp incident (that incident will trigger just by getting close to A20; even if you didn't go there to meet Corazone.

On 8/18/2023 at 3:48 AM, Elder III said:

Yeah, if you want to experience playing with Spike it's best to do the stuff in that sector before doing much else after the Refuge Camp incident (that incident will trigger just by getting close to A20; even if you didn't go there to meet Corazone.

I was just wondering what happens if I don't re-visit the camp ๐Ÿ™‚