THQ Nordic event. August 12th 2022

Wigen

I know that this event organized by THQ Nordic is still a long way off, but what would you like to see the most about new content from the game?

I would like to see new screenshots, gameplay fragments and a preview of modding tools, and get to know the official release date. 🙂

Edited by Wigen
  • Like 3

• Wigen changed the title to THQ Nordic event. August 12th 2022
3 hours ago, Wigen said:

I know that this event organized by THQ Nordic is still a long way off, but what would you like to see the most about new content from the game?

Honestly, I want to see the ACTUAL direction they chose to take for this game.

I know I've had this conversation with a few friends here, and while some are ok with the game being closer to modern xcom, I am opposed to that concept. I just want to be able to put my expectations where they should be. Will we have perk-like abilities (throwing two grenades kinf of BS) or will we have something way less restrictive like original JA?

Sure I am anxious to see what the graphics will be like; but from Haemimont Games, I'm not worried in the looks department (if it's anything like Surviving Mars, it'll look good).

All I want at this point, is to see the MECHANICS of the game. I honestly don't even care about the roster, and because of cultural differences, I have no expectations about the type of humour like Jagged Alliance 2.

• Like 1

I only want to see what guns Ivan can use to destroy his enemies. 🤪

Jokes aside, I want too see game mechanics, how it all fits togheter when combining the strategic, tactical and financial gameplay.

Also a bit of gameplay toghetet whit a look at the character presentation in the game, how the charecters personality is presented to you as a gamer. To see if they captured the "vibe" from the earlier games.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 12:33 PM, Hendrix said:

I only want to see what guns Ivan can use to destroy his enemies. 🤪

Jokes aside, I want too see game mechanics, how it all fits togheter when combining the strategic, tactical and financial gameplay.

Also a bit of gameplay toghetet whit a look at the character presentation in the game, how the charecters personality is presented to you as a gamer. To see if they captured the "vibe" from the earlier games.

I just hope Ivan will speak enough Russian speeches & quotes what makes him simply legendary (especially for the Russian speaking based people.) and not a more Englished 1 lol, on Jagged Alliance Rage he says just "da" and may rarely 1 or 2 other Russian words but thats all about it. He says already a Russian quote on the trailer when the door is blown up before he starts shooting with the shotgun. (Cant really pick up what he says, unless a Russian speaking person can tell it ?)

But i have lil doubt since the Ukraine invasion, if they can bring a ban to the legendary Ivan Dolvich & his cousin Igor ? Especially in Jagged Alliance 3 he has a Soviet logo (Igor has it too on his blue beret if you look carefully) on his ushanka and WW2 Soviet uniform.

Myself am a huge Ivan fan, 1 of my favourite characters of the game and always on my main dead squad, hope we need to tank him once a while with some alcohol too like in Jagged Alliance Rage it would be really funny.

Hope there will be also other cool characters that will speak with heavy accent & with some of their language.

Yeap hopefully they will bring a video or 2, more screenshots and also some information about the game.