New Gameplay - IGN gamescom Studio 2022

WILDFIRE

2 minutes ago, Wigen said:

@WILDFIRE what was there on this new gameplay. Could you describe it?

Some mercs arrive at a beach and have a mission. You can sneak behind enemy lines and the terrain has different levels. Also you can ambush the enemy before they notice you. The mercs can climb and there was a huge tower. So as a sniper you can take many positions. When the enemies notice you the alarm goes off and the combat begins. The camera can be zoomed out from what I saw. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WILDFIRE said:

Some mercs arrive at a beach and have a mission. You can sneak behind enemy lines and the terrain has different levels. Also you can ambush the enemy before they notice you. The mercs can climb and there was a huge tower. So as a sniper you can take many positions. When the enemies notice you the alarm goes off and the combat begins. The camera can be zoomed out from what I saw. 

If we both think about the same island and the same high tower, then it must be a gameplay from yesterday's show and an interview with the producers. 🙂

Edited by Wigen

11 hours ago, Wigen said:

@WILDFIRE this is the island? This is it?

Island.jpg

Wow the screenshot looks nice, i love island environments but its totally unrealistic having a island or sea in Central Africa, it obviously cant be Central Africa, maybe West Africa or somewhere in the Caribbeans.

BTW how and where we can watch the new footage ?