Enough of THQ for me

Lunokhod

You all are being far too nice.

Three people in that thread separately reported you. I know this because they said, "I reported them". Any well designed platform will auto ban you straight away if that happens, until a human can take a look at what was said.

These are random steam users, not even moderators.

I get that English is not your first language but here's the thing, if you have to explain why a joke isn't wishing someone dead, maybe it's not appropriate.

There is a big difference between the word "fun" and the word "funny".

This is one of those "listen to what people are telling you" moments. Your ban was justified. Not because of what you meant to say, but because of what you did say. It does not read like a joke to me.

Grow up and do better.

• Like 3

You should have known that someone could have the intention to kick you out, and will have a good chance for that. Cause you told us steammods are not the brightest candles in the church.

So. Why did you write there.

Texting in this topic feels like feeding a troll for me now, so ill stop.

Back to business.

• Like 1

I just read the steam rules. You violated the first rule. The first one!

You could *maybe* argue otherwise if you had said "funny" instead of "fun". Maybe. But as it is? It's no question dude.

THAT'S WHY THREE SEPARATE NON MODERATORS REPORTED YOU IMMEDIATELY 

Learn!!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lunokhod said:

I mean Im higher educated than all THQ moderators together. If i said something in Steam, Im sure its not violated Steam rules. But they dont listen to me.

10 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

But Steam Support is low educated and lazy too. They dont want to work. Bro clever people dont work in support(modaration). This is for losers only.

Education goes beyond simple studies and knowledge.

You might KNOW many things, maybe even have a great job and great salary.

Knowing HOW and WHEN to say something to others requires a basic form of intelligence, which you seem to either TRY not to use, or simply ignore... or dare I say, lack.

Just your reaction to being banned on Steam; that you want to score the game lower, insult others work and act with a demeaning attitude means you are childish; not really worth having a discussion with or listening to.

As much as I can not like the direction HG has taken on this game, I don't stand for those who insult others or belittle others work. Anyone who does his job, as lowly as it may seem to YOUR eyes, brings food to their families table, and that's all that matters. You're childish view of others choices and lives is irrelevant.

I don't want to exchange with a person like you who cannot even be mature about such a basic form of respect. Worry about you're own self and stop insulting others.

13 minutes ago, GODSPEED said:

I don't want to exchange with a person like you who cannot even be mature about such a basic form of respect. Worry about you're own self and stop insulting others.

I dont have to respect anyone. Im neutral and ask to follow the rules.

22 minutes ago, Raeven said:

I just read the steam rules. You violated the first rule. The first one!

"Insults or harassment"?

Explain please. Where is insulting? He told he is 65 years old. "Grandpa" - its not an offensive word. Its a good word actually.

I'm still waiting for the list of mods and their individual educational backgrounds. I understand it's probably going to take you awhile to compile so I'll wait a little longer. You said you knew them 100% so it shouldn't be that hard to list them all though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lunokhod said:

"Insults or harassment"?

Explain please. Where is insulting? He told he is 65 years old. "Grandpa" - its not an offensive word. Its a good word actually.

YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FUN IF HE DIED!!!

Not "funny". Not "ironic". "Fun"!!!

That's the first three rules right there!

4 minutes ago, Lunokhod said:

Bro if they had good education they didnt work in THQ support. This is obvious.

You said you 100% know all of their education backgrounds so why is it so hard for you to list them? How many mods are there anyways?

Just now, Raeven said:

YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FUN IF HE DIED!!!

I said that situation when u wait 25 years for the game and died just before release is fun. Thats what i said.

Joke is u wait so long time and dont get what u want in last seconds. Died of old age while waiting for your dream.

• Home locked this topic