Fidel is bored - A Suggestion

So one of my discoveries in ja3 is Fidel. I never noticed how much fun that guy is. However he is also pretty crazy and if his kill count becomes too low he will not continue his contact when I ask him to. Once he took that decision he will go with it and no kind of murder will convince him to reconsider. 

Now it is one thing that some of the psychos want me to jump through hoops for the privilege to pay them. It is another thing when the devs make me jump through hoops to continue playing with my favourite character. At the moment I save the game each time before I ask Fidel to extend the contract. So if he refuses I reload have him murder a bunch of people and then ask him again.

Suggestion: Mercs should complain when they are dissatisfied. The complaint would then be noted somehere in the Merc info screen with some kind of "quest" you need to fulfill to get them satisfied again. 

"Suggestion: Mercs should complain when they are dissatisfied. The complaint would then be noted somehere in the Merc info screen with some kind of "quest" you need to fulfill to get them satisfied again." Very interesting idea. Maybe is any mod available.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Melliores said:

@sandman25dcsss

Meltdown is on guard duty at Port Cacao in my playthrough and has been there for at least a month with no kills made. She already renewed her contract at least twice in that period.

Fidel is the only Psycho character who demands to kill often, otherwise he won't resign.

What I meant by 'Fidel is extreme' is that he refuses to re-sign.  Meltdown will ask for more money.

I guess I shouldn't have said 'all psychos' since Nails doesn't care.

See here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3007594221

• Thanks 1