Please can we have a demo?

Lozsta

6 hours ago, Raeven said:

Most of the streamers were too unfamiliar with jagged alliance to even know what the imp website is, which is funny, but I found one guy who did it, you should be able to add these numbers up and figure out how many points you have to spend.

Looks like the main stats cap at 85 and don't go lower than 35. Unlike JA2, you can adjust the med / exp / mech stats all the way down and get points the whole way instead of jumping from 35 to 0 and only getting like half the points.

Source is here:

https://youtu.be/b-Fbi0d3nqY

Screenshot_20230707_143448_YouTube.jpg

They do, indeed, go lower and functions the same as JA2 from what I've seen. Go to the 12:34 mark in the video.

It appears that 31 is the minimum points per attribute except for mech, exp and med. In JA2 you could take leadership down as well. Without the ability to zero leadership it is rough to build a decent Merc. Already looking forward to a mod that will either fix this or just give more points to the building of the Imp. 

57 minutes ago, Sirbastage said:

It appears that 31 is the minimum points per attribute except for mech, exp and med. In JA2 you could take leadership down as well. Without the ability to zero leadership it is rough to build a decent Merc. Already looking forward to a mod that will either fix this or just give more points to the building of the Imp. 

JA2 doesn't let you drop leadership below 35.

Writing Bull is one of the most chilled streamers.
He is actually so chill that sometimes he is a little boring. but i like him.

I'm really going to stream JA3 and I'm pretty sure I will start making YT Videos for it, too.
I gotta start somewhere haha.