Rate yourself as a merc, JA2-style - JA2 Self analysis

Taurean

Thought this would be a fun thing. Going to make it as easy as possible. No need for profile picture, you can do if you like ^^

Rate yourself as a merc ^^ No lying! Points range between 0 and 100. Feel free to write supplementary notifications with the rankings.

You are free to add words or sentences to the different traits, or make up your own entirely. This is just my template. You can use it if you like.

Name or nickname:
Weight:
Nationality:

Health - General health, fitness, running/jogging distances, moving long distances without fatigue, constitution, recovering ability.

Agility - Movement, sneakiness, stealthiness, ability to blend in with the environment and moving in a flowing motion.

Dexterity - Technical ability with fingers, working fast with hands, understanding practical matters, hand-eye-coordination.

Strength - General strength, lifting and carrying heavy objects, not necessarily over long distances, interconnected with agility and health.

Leadership - Ability to cooperate and work with others, ability to absorb and sort out useful information and relay that to others in a clear and decisive manner, ability to instill confidence in others regarding relevant subject matters, also self-leadership, being able to stay positive and focused over long periods of time even if working alone, or with many different individuals and with frequently changing team members, respect for authority, being able to deal with taking lives as a way of war, personal ethics, not taking lives for fun, but as necessity to ensure peace.

Wisdom - Interconnected with experience; Life wisdom, general amount of broad knowledge, but also natural wisdom, being able to understand any matter quickly and thus learn and grow fast, teaching away things in a holistic manner, detail-orientation, systematical approach, knowing when to act and when not to act, also connected with working with difficult personality types, staying focused on the task even if there are difficult and distracting individuals around.

Marksmanship - Being able to hit targets with general firearms, practice with firearms and general throwing objects, understanding and determination of the relation of distance, force, bullet/object weight and trajectory.

Mechanical - Ability to work with tools and equipment, on machines and any mechanical device, big or small, lockpicking, mechanical knowledge, lubrication.

Explosives - Ability to work with explosives of any kind, from firecrackers and grenades to mortars and tnt, also traps, understanding complexity of chemicals and explosives and how these interact with humidity and temperatures.

Medical - Knowledge of treating wounds, both on self and others, understanding importance of sanitation, being able to work fast and decisive with medical equipment, also in the battlefield.

Experience level - Interconnected with wisdom; Life experience, but also combat experience, being able to read the battlefield, anticipate enemy strategy, reading the landscape, recognizing dangerous situations and acting quickly and decisively, also instilling confidence in team members in the heat of battle over prolonged periods of time.

Daily/Weekly/2 week salary - Your expected salary as of your total service today, in dollar amount.

Skill 1 - One skill you are particularly good at, if any.

Skill 2 - Second skill you are particularly good at, if any.

Personal alumni - A few words, in an objective style, on your current life situation and where you stand in terms of what you expect of your mercenary experience.

My analysis:

Name or nickname: Rob
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 240 lbs/110 kg
Nationality: Norwegian

Health - 55, generally not very good fitness, average form. But can get in shape if given opportunity to do so as part of the work experience. Has in periods in life been in good physical shape due to the nature of physical labour jobs and working out during spare time.

Agility - 45, stealth is not his strength.

Dexterity - 58, has worked with general mechanical practice, driving trucks, repairing simple mechanical problems. Has also worked as a construction worker for many years and used an array of tools.

Strength - 54, average strength.

Leadership - 40, notices inefficiencies and lets people know, but respects authority and works with others to reach goals. Patient, but not procrastinating. Very eager to learn from good leaders and teachers, and teaches away things clearly and holistically, but lacks experience.

Wisdom - 60, has been through many challenges and does not easily quit, and has a general broad understanding of different life situations. Eager to learn and grow, but is not a multi-talent nor a genius.

Marksmanship - 36, has practiced archery for a year, which went relatively well, but no experience with firearms.

Mechanical - 55, see dexterity.

Explosives - 10, very little experience with explosives, only fireworks and simple firecrackers. Know enough to keep his distance to such devices without the proper knowledge or direction.

Medical - 15, no experience beyond simple bandading and sterilization.

Level - 3, has been through some challenging life situations, but no combat situations, and should not be the leader in any combat situation.

Daily/Weekly/2 week salary - 100$/600$/1000$

Skill 1: Archery

Skill 2: Swimming

This man has gone through a series of different practical jobs during his lifetime, and has a generally strong attitude of service. He is trustworthy, respectful of authority and will carry out orders given. Spent 1 year practicing traditional archery, and is practicing swimming on a regular basis. He is now seeking out to learn and grow as a mercenary as his life feels relatively dull at the moment, and is very excited to join any team and make the best of any situation - as long as it is not high-risk, as he is very green in the mercenary business. Despite this, he will not hesitate taking enemy lives if given such orders. During his life, he has learned about himself that he has possibly been in the wrong fields of work, and has unexplored potential in leadership, as he quickly notices flaws in any organization and becomes irritated when things aren't run efficiently.

Edited by Taurean
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fun idea, but I think it needs an example of what people are 100 at a given area... If we're talking about Olympic gold medalists I doubt anyone on a JA forum should score more than 40 at anything 😄 Any silver medalists around?

For example I'm a pretty decent shot... for a civilian... in a country with low access to recreational shooting ranges. I imagine at least half of trained people shoot better than me, then there's average Americans, American enthusiasts, biathlon athletes, law enforcement, military, special forces, sniper school graduates, snipers with a movie about them, record holders... Sooo... I'm a solid 10?

3 hours ago, SWi74 said:

Fun idea, but I think it needs an example of what people are 100 at a given area... If we're talking about Olympic gold medalists I doubt anyone on a JA forum should score more than 40 at anything 😄 Any silver medalists around?

For example I'm a pretty decent shot... for a civilian... in a country with low access to recreational shooting ranges. I imagine at least half of trained people shoot better than me, then there's average Americans, American enthusiasts, biathlon athletes, law enforcement, military, special forces, sniper school graduates, snipers with a movie about them, record holders... Sooo... I'm a solid 10?

Make a qualified categorization 🙂

The thing here is the general knowledge. An olympic ski-shooting (biathlon) gold medalist would probably be very  good at marksmanship in general, but not in very broad general knowledge of shooting with different types of firearms, and in different situations. So i would rate someone like that at about 75-80 on the marksmanship scale. But of course, this type of person would have extremely good health and agility, which is part of the bigger picture. You would hire them for the big picture. If you need a perfect marksman person, they might not have perfect health or agility.

To me, having experience with different types of firearms, being able to consistently hit targets far and near, in different types of situations (terrain, weather, pressure from enemy fire), would indicate a better score in marksmanship. For example, a full-time working military army private that is consistenly trained in different types of firearms, on a daily basis, that has been rated over long periods of time and has talent, would score 95-100 on the marksmanship scale. Or perhaps a mercenary actively engaged in a variety of successful missions.

From how you describe yourself, i would place you in about the 60-65 range, since you have real life experience with little facilitation, and you yourself describe yourself as able to hit targets, meaning you have confidence. And with more experience, you would probably learn and adapt fast in this field. I have no experience and it would take me much longer to get familiar with it.

Fun idea @Taurean, until I started to think about it and realised how bad I would be if someone had me fast rope from a heli in Arulco tomorrow morning. 

So I put my current stats first and then in parentheses the level I am sure I could reach with a dedicated training. Because I sure as shit wouldn't go mercenaring in my current state. 😂 

If I remember correctly 55 was considered average in JA2 right? Atleast that's what I assumed.

Name or nickname: Hank
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 95 kg
Nationality: Swedish 

Health - 60 (max 75-80). Current largest flaw is cardio due to a strong hate for running. However I am good at physical work, carrying loads, crosscountry skiing, snowshoeing, hiking. A recent doctors examination showed a good condition of general health.

Agility - 45-50 (max 60). I have injured my knees and ankles on numerous occasions so agility will never be high even with lots of training. Just less painful.

Dexterity - 50-55. Actual hand eye coordination is good but I suffer from slight treamors in my hands wich sometimes causes problems when doing fine motor skills. Thankfully I am a patient enough guy to get things right eventually.

Strength - 65 (max 75-80). I can move stuff around with ease. I lift weights a couple of times a week. I am strong in the same way construction workers are. Carrying heavy loads when going on hikes etc. I still build up muscles fast when I commit to it.

Leadership - 40. I am by no means a leader of men but the last 5 years I have spent a good deal of work time teaching others what I know and instruct them. So I have become pretty decent at explaining stuff. I often hear that I am easy to work with and solution oriented.

Wisdom - 75. No I do not think I am some clever guy much smarter than everyone else. I am a mechanical and electrical engineer. I constantly work with problem solving, I see the bigger picture of things and I often see cause and effect before others. I would rather call myself wise than intelligent.

Marksmanship - 60 (max 75-80). I have handled and are familiar with a fair amount of different guns, both sporting and military. I practice shooting at a regular basis with different guns and ranges, shotgun, pistol caliber carbine, hunting rifle, scoped marksman rifle. On top of that I hunt. I was a average to just above average shoot with pistol and rifle during army training, however with a LMG I was the best out of 60 people in my platoon (wish I had gotten to compete against the whole regiment). It is fun when things goes bang! 🤠

Mechanical - 70. I did mention I am a mechanical and electrical engineer, that has to count for something right? By no means MacGuyver but I am handy as long as I got the right tools for the job, and sometimeseven whitout. I have worked as a marine engineer on merchant ships and electrical design and installations for factories and power plants. I take care, maintain and repair the stuff I own. Fix stuff around the house, renovation, improvements, electrical wiring, car repairs. But lockpicking is completely unknown to me.

Explosives - 5. I can pull the pin out of a hand grenade and throw it but other than that... I know I shouldn't mess with the stuff. Could probably fast become decent with training.

Medical - 20-25. By no means a medic but I have gotten some basic first aid training on regular basis during the last 20 years.

Experience level - 1-2. I have 0 experience of actual combat so I have no idea how I would actually react to it.

Daily/Weekly/2 week salary $900/5500/10000

I took a look at what I make today and then incriesed it to a level were I would maybe think about going in to life threatening situations, assuming it is tax free? 😎

Skill 1 - Machine guns. 😁 come on I can atleast belive I still got the skills right? Otherwise I would go with scoped rifles.

Skill 2 - Handy man. Like I said I can fix and build stuff as long as I got the tools for it.

Disability - Heat intolerance. I start to struggle and loose alot of endurance when the temperature gets higher than 25 degrees Celsius.

Bio:

Hank will be a great addition to your team in a support role. Keeping equipment in good shape, building fortifications, teaching others the right end of a gun or holding the enemy in check with a LMG is were he shines. He also shows promise as a marksman. Due to numerous injuries Hank should not be your first choice for front line combat or CQB.

So far he has shown a professional and problem solving attitude and has a reputation for being easy to work with. Inexperienced and has some potential to increase physically and marksmanship skills further.

Equipment 

Clothes - Boonie cap and green-brown-grey coloured high end outdoor/hunting set with knee protectors.

LBE - Utility belt. Non obstructive vest or rig for some basic gear and magazines. 30-40 liters backpack.

Weapons, ah hell let's go with what I own or plan on owning within a near future.

1. Either my Ruger PCC 9x19mm with a red dot and torch. Basic weapon for personal defense, easier to handle and more accurate than a pistol but heavier. Definitely not a weapon for prolonged fire fights or assaulting positions.

2. Or (planed to aquire) a Beretta A300/A400/1301 shotgun whitout choke. A more aggressive option and with a wide selection of ammo types for different situations.

3. Or my Sauer 200 STR rifle but with the barrel changed to caliber 7.62x51 and cut down to 60 cm and a more rugged scope. For keeping enemies at a comfortable distance. If there is money available I would put a ASE utra suppressor on it.

Other gear: Buschcraft knife, some survival gear, tool box/bag and a first aid kit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Very cool! ^^ Dang i forgot about equipment .. that's good that you added that!

Not sure if you're serious about your pricing though ;D That's pretty steep ^^ But for a good mechanic and nobody else available, who knows!

I can see this adding up to a very diverse display of mercs in a year or two ^^

12 minutes ago, Taurean said:

That's pretty steep

Well if you calculate it the way he phrased it

27 minutes ago, Hendrix said:

I would maybe think about going in to life threatening situations

then... yeah... I'd ask for more with lower stats 😄

On 4/7/2023 at 2:24 AM, Taurean said:

Level - 3, has been through some challenging life situations, but no combat situations, and should not be the leader in any combat situation.

Lvl 3? What a joke... Raven worked in f*cking SWAT team with lvl 2. Igor joined AIM after war in Chechnya with same lvl 2. Come on!

54 minutes ago, Hendrix said:

Experience level - 1-2. I have 0 experience of actual combat so I have no idea how I would actually react to it.

Pretty sure u would shit your pants.😉

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SWi74 said:

how?

Because real combat is not a movie or videogame. Its scary as f*ck. Especially with artillery. Probably modern soldiers use drugs or something. Like russians drink vodka in WWII before the battle. Check some Russo-Ukrainian War footage.

1 hour ago, Lunokhod said:

Yeah who knows? I hold no glamorous illusions about real combat. I know how damn chaotic just a normal combat exercise gets.

I have handled myself well enough in the intense and even a couple of times life threatening situations I have been exposed to. But no one has ever ordered me to actually run at enemy fire while friends are being shot to pieces or blown up beside me.

2 hours ago, Taurean said:

Not sure if you're serious about your pricing though ;D That's pretty steep ^^ 

Well I know how much I could make with my skills and experience if I went to the right employeror or started my own business. But right now I prefer to have decently above average payed but comfortable job that doesn't require me to work 60+ hours a week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lunokhod said:

Lvl 3? What a joke... Raven worked in f*cking SWAT team with lvl 2. Igor joined AIM after war in Chechnya with same lvl 2. Come on!

I appreciate this feedback. And maybe you're right, you know ^^ I would say, in my defense, that Raven and others that has lots of life experience, and police/SWAT experience, should have higher experience levels. And i will also say, i have a personality type that when i am in a civilian situation, i behave normally. If i was to be in a sitution of war, i would behave completely differently. I think most people would .. if they had any common sense. You don't expect to be the same person in "normal life" as you do in a situation where life and death is everyday happenings and attacks on your life can happen anytime, or at least there are degrees of danger at all times. Most people have that "switch" - where you realize that if you don't do things the way you should, your and your team members' life is on the line. Not everyone may have this ability, but i believe most people do - i know i have that conscience. You get orders and you carry them out to the best of your baility.

But you are correct, i have not been in a combat situation. Maybe i am overrating myself.

14 hours ago, Lunokhod said:

Because real combat is not a movie or videogame.

Oh... yes, totally, you're right. I never thought about it this way. And you think @Hendrix still thinks it is? I assumed you knew the guy and his infamous number 2 habits during stressful situations.

14 hours ago, Lunokhod said:

Check some Russo-Ukrainian War footage.

Wow, I did. This is terrible. But I still can't tell who has shit in their pants. Out of the 300,000 real (non-video game) people, that died in the last year, how many do you recon were first time combatants? How many of them are you "pretty sure" died, shitting their pants?

@SWi74 & @Lunokhod

Chill people 🍺, you are taking this thread way to serious. 

Sorry if I misinterpreted your intention with the thread @Taurean but the way I looked at it is:

"What kind of merc would you be if you lived in the JA universe and by some very unfortunate event had to abandon your current life (Maybe your country's equivalent of the IRS is after you? Maybe the cops asks too many questions about that actor in a dinosaur costume from the kids show that got run over by a Buick?) and you had to drop down in Arulco a few days later?"

In reality I am pretty damn sure every single one of us here at the forum would instinctively as well adjusted to combat as an octopus to a golf course.

It is just a bit of fun stupid what if scenario in the JA universe. After all there are plenty of mercs in JA that to me (realistically) doesn't make much sense as a merc. Static, Spider and MD just to mention a few. Still they are fun and make sense in the JA universe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SWi74 said:

Oh... yes, totally, you're right. I never thought about it this way. And you think @Hendrix still thinks it is? I assumed you knew the guy and his infamous number 2 habits during stressful situations.

Well, I dont know about Hendrix guy. But im sure there are alot of men who think about war and combat in sort of romantic wave. Like this is for real men. I saw alot of those dudes in old JA community, they love guns, they love this lifestyle. And Im sure that in reality most of armyman and mercs mentally r*tarded and mentally ill people. They are not a normal people. Normal people must be scared of everything. And its okay if you scared of everything. Thats what human about. Most of people cant even punch someone, if they wasnt trained for that. And its fine if u dont want to hurt somebody especially physically.

I can tell you about Russian army. Because we are in war right now and we got mobilization and all this sh*t. And most of ppl dont want to go to the war. They are ready for this only because they totally have no money and army is the only one chance for them to survive. So officers come to prisons and recruit prisoners, especially former killers. They offer to prisoners a contract in the army, so if they survive they can be free. Most of this recruits are already dead btw.

Why i talk to u about this? Because i want to show you, that most of people who fell into this shit just have no choices. And real mercs doing this shit only because they are too stupid to get money somewhere else or they are just crazy.

6 hours ago, SWi74 said:

How many of them are you "pretty sure" died, shitting their pants?

Pretty sure most of them.

• Thanks 1

Name or nickname: Postal
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 210 lbs
Nationality: Canadian

Health - 75, fitness is just above average I would say mainly due to my job as a lettercarrier which is also where my nickname comes from. Age is becoming a factor of course and it's about time to change my diet but I don't feel old enough for that yet.

Agility - 60, stealth is not my strong suit but I'm pretty good at sneaking up on the wife to scare her. haha

Dexterity - 70, still pretty good with my hands. Hand eye coordination is good but the eyes are showing some wear up close. 

Strength - 55, I would say my strength is about average.

Leadership - 80, I'm very comfortable being the leader and have taken the front spot many times for things in my life. I'm also always the one cracking jokes and livening up the place.

Wisdom - 90, not to sound like a bragger but this is probably where I excel. I pick up on things very quickly and have a natural curiosity to learn how and why things work. I enjoy learning as long as it interests me.

Marksmanship - 60, very little firearm experience and haven't shot a rifle in about 15 years. Used to go target practice shooting with my father when I was younger. I would say I'm just ok in this regard.

Mechanical - 85, I'm a fix it myself kind of person and the first one family and friends call when they have an issue. It's a great skill to have but can be time consuming when everyone knows your capable of fixing things.

Explosives - 5, no experience here except shooting off some fireworks and firecrackers as a kid.

Medical - 10, not much experience here either. No first aid training but I could deal with simple wounds, CPR, torniquet.

Level - 1, no combat experience so I guess it would be a 1.

Daily/Weekly/2 week salary - $600 (I would never do this job for a pay cut like this but it's based on stats I guess)

Skill 1: Funny

Skill 2: Repair

They don't call postal workers postal for nothing. Postal doesn't have much combat experience but he is a quick learner and is always lightening up the room with his jokes. He's also not one to back down from taking on the role of leading the pack and has years of experience leading the group in discussions and action. Years of working out in the elements has made him pretty accustomed to working in inclement conditions but he still gets a little grumpy when it comes to the heat. When the temperature hits 40C or more, that's when you might just see his "postal" side emerge.

Edited by DougS2K
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

Leadership - 80, I'm very comfortable being the leader and have taken the front spot many times for things in my life. I'm also always the one cracking jokes and livening up the place.

Wisdom - 90, not to sound like a bragger but this is probably where I excel. I pick up on things very quickly and have a natural curiosity to learn how and why things work. I enjoy learning as long as it interests me.

pikug.jpg

On 4/13/2023 at 9:03 AM, Hendrix said:

@SWi74 & @Lunokhod

Chill people 🍺, you are taking this thread way to serious. 

Sorry if I misinterpreted your intention with the thread @Taurean but the way I looked at it is:

"What kind of merc would you be if you lived in the JA universe and by some very unfortunate event had to abandon your current life (Maybe your country's equivalent of the IRS is after you? Maybe the cops asks too many questions about that actor in a dinosaur costume from the kids show that got run over by a Buick?) and you had to drop down in Arulco a few days later?"

Yes, well that is quite interesting .. One can actually learn a lot about details, but real life experience, sure not many has that. So this is just a fun thing, but if someone has real life experience, it's just cool if people want to add that to it as well. Just being as realistic about it as one wants to be. But try to remember what real life is really like and what real experts in each field, warranting 90-100 on the scale, actually do every day.

On 4/12/2023 at 3:35 PM, Lunokhod said:

Actually you telling somebody that they would shit their pants would be more likely than anything to hurt their confidence which would make them bad. If they feel confident, they'd be able to react naturally, and just point and click.

Guns are not high-technology high-skill weapons. You point a gun at target, and boom. That's why guns are deployed to millions of mostly completely untrained basically children.

If a 18 year old kid can fire a gun (indeed, in africa there are 14 year old kids who fire guns perfectly fine), you can too. It's not designed to be a super high skill weapon type, in fact quite the opposite.

Now fire a gun well, maybe different, know good military formations and strategy, that might be different, but if he thinks he can do a good job being a soldier - he probably can.

The hardest part of being a soldier is what happens if you're losing a war, and still expected to fight. That's the hard part. Or if you're out-matched technologically, and are facing an enemy with significantly more advanced technology than you which keeps them safe, but you in danger. If you think you're going to win, and you think your side is going to win, then it's not hard at all.

12 minutes ago, anon474 said:

Actually you telling somebody that they would shit their pants would be more likely than anything to hurt their confidence which would make them bad. If they feel confident, they'd be able to react naturally, and just point and click.

Guns are not high-technology high-skill weapons. You point a gun at target, and boom. That's why guns are deployed to millions of mostly completely untrained basically children.

If a 18 year old kid can fire a gun (indeed, in africa there are 14 year old kids who fire guns perfectly fine), you can too. It's not designed to be a super high skill weapon type, in fact quite the opposite.

Now fire a gun well, maybe different, know good military formations and strategy, that might be different, but if he thinks he can do a good job being a soldier - he probably can.

The hardest part of being a soldier is what happens if you're losing a war, and still expected to fight. That's the hard part. Or if you're out-matched technologically, and are facing an enemy with significantly more advanced technology than you which keeps them safe, but you in danger. If you think you're going to win, and you think your side is going to win, then it's not hard at all.

I agree with you in spirit. But i think he is pointing to the more psychological part of real life combat. I don't think it's possible to imagine. One thing is yes, you can prepare psychologically as much as you like. And you can go through training, seargant's yelling, bone breaking practice, digging through mud, fake grenades and gunshots. But when you are in real life, actual combat, where you see your teammate's head shot out, grenades exploding and severely injuring someone for life, a bomb exploding 1 km away and blowing shit up, the shockwave knocking you back and losing your breath... it's much different. You start going through a process where you question what the hell did you signed up for. I think that while he was a bit hard in his writing style, he has a point. Actual combat experience is nothing like what you can imagine, or civilian life, in any way, shape or form. It is life-changing. If you see someone placing themselves on 6 or higher on the experience level - scale, that's when i think, damn, this person has been very lucky, skilled and has natural instinct for war, and this person is worth listening to.

But that is exactly why i think these kind of experiments is fun. Because it digs to the heart of the matter. If you choose to sign up as a mercenary - why do you do it? It questions your ethics. Personally? I would do it because 1) The world needs people that fight evil, 2) If you are lucky enough to become experienced, it pays extremely well, 3) You do something very good for humanity, if you choose to include ethics into the calculation.

• 2 months later...

Nice idea...

works like an introduction to the others in some funny way... 😄

@Hank: I took your introduction as a guideline... hope that is okay for you?!

Name or nickname: Sheba
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 92 kg
Nationality: German

Health - 55. All fine exept the extra kilos added when becoming a father and a wife cooking nice stuff...

Agility - 60. Played a lot of ball games in my life, run through every bush

Dexterity - 70. Table tennis, handball, ice hockey... can catch up with young folks in shooter games. Was worldwide #10 in Red Baron 2. In an ArmA3 clan I was the clan drill sergeant

Strength - 45. I am not strong

Leadership - 75. Was leading wings in Red Baron, did the strategic for clan plays. Made it to Colonel in an ArmA2/3 clan

Wisdom - 80. Experience by age, reading a lot books, knowing maps well...

Marksmanship - 0/60. 0 in real life, you know, in Germany we have very strict weapon laws, no one will get weapons without a specific reason. 60 in computer games, liked sniping in shooters.

Mechanical - 75. I am a mechanical and electrical engineer, studied AAT (aeronautical and astronautical technology), I can fix things on my own, garage is full of tools.

Explosives - 5. Modifying some New Years rockets and detonators, that's all.

Medical - 30. Was regularly trained in first aid at the companies I worked for...

Experience level - 1-2. Maybe ??

Daily/Weekly/2 week salary $950/5800/11000

Skill 1 - Mechanic/handy man. Is that a skil??? I remember JA1&2, but forgot a lot of details...

Skill 2 - Sniping. But was good at close quarter combat online as well (typical deatzh match player)

Disability - Heat intolerance. Like someone posted here (Hank I guess) as well...more than 30 degrees Celsius makes me immobile, if moisture is high... even more deadly for. But can stand cold temperatures, being a skiing guy for 48 years.

Bio:

With Sheba you will earn a nice mechanic for the supporting role. But don't underestimate him in combat. Lot of experience from fights all over the world with guns, planes and tanks makes him a versatile add-on. His marksman days may be over, but he will never reject a close quarter combat.

His physics are a bit rusty and need to be shaped, but... don't keep it too fast for him. You can relay on him and his wisdom and diplomatic skills, as well some kind of leadership, makes him the "diplomatic" guy to cool down the team if tensions rise...

Equipment 

Clothes - Light camouflage clothes (heat...) and a repair holster?!

LBE - Utility belt. Non obstructive vest or rig for some basic gear and magazines (like Hank)

Weapons, let's grab my old Excel sheet for JA2...

1. Pistol = 45 Colt

2. Rifle/submachine gun = H&K MP53, with a heavy repair kit I cannot bear a "heavy" one

Other gear: Knife, tool box/bag and a first aid kit, smoke grenade, hand grenade

I hope my English was good enough to introduce myself "A.I.M."-like 😉

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...