Mercenary movie scenes

Taurean

Probably was used as inspiration for opposing force in part (though helicopter scenes are in general very very cool ways to do exposition and introduce us to the world, characters, and plotline of the story)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lunokhod said:

We probably very synced, cos i watched this scene 2 days ago. Yes, JA style. ^__^

It's one of the EFFING best movie scenes of all times ..... you won't find anything else anywhere .........

Edited by Taurean

I saw the Expendables 3 last week again since its release in the year 2014. The first half of the movie feels like it was the direct inspiration for JA3 with its setting, enemies and so on. It is really funny to watch that. Could be called Jagged Alliance 3 the movie. 

My favourite is still part 2. This is one of the best action movies ever. Remember guys Expendables 4 is also coming this year!

• Like 1

@WILDFIRE Totally agree with you, part 2 was the best, to be a bad merc villain suited so much to Van Damme. Then the comeback of Arnie and Bruce Willis, also Chuck Norris was there.

Jason Statham VS Scott Adkins (Yury Boyka) the battle was also not bad in part 2.

Part 3 was also ok watched it lots of times, you can imagine Wesley Snipes somehow like Blood Hanson. 😁 

And Antonio Banderas was so funny, quirky a little.

Part 4 for real ? Didnt watched the trailer as yet, but part 4 arent making too much noise like part 1 and 2.

@WILDFIRE Oppps i also wanted to post this here, yea Extraction is 1 of the best recent action movies imo, against a Pakistani drug lord as villain, have watched this movie several times. Its somehow Jagged Alliance like. Cant wait for part 2 (hope he will not become a unreal super hero like John Wick in part 2).