Water drinking option?

Warmonger

In JA2 there was the option to drink water from bottles that were carried along, which was especially helpful when the mercs got out of breath. If you had put too much strain on them, some have even fainted. Drinking water always helped. The game itself was supported above all in its liveliness by this.

I liked the water drinking option in JA RAGE. So back in JA3 we need to go each & every time to a nearby bar to rest our mercs ? Why we cant sleep just in every sector, that way it would have been much better.

@Warmonger I used the canteens always for my door and create opener, as he had to run a lot from sector to sector.

Edited by LoboNocturno

Haemimont/THQN should get a sponsorship deal with an energy drink manufacturer. Then you could have little cans inside the game that would give a merc instant but limited energy for a while.

1 hour ago, D13 said:

Haemimont/THQN should get a sponsorship deal with an energy drink manufacturer. Then you could have little cans inside the game that would give a merc instant but limited energy for a while.

Not to forget those energy & regen boosters from JA2, that could give you immediate HP & extra AP.

Edited by LoboNocturno