Welcome to the Jagged Alliance Community Site!

Brad Logston

Welcome to the new home for the Jagged Alliance Community!

With the recent announcement of Jagged Alliance 3, we're also excited to launch our brand new community site.

Here you'll be able to interact with fans from all the Jagged Alliance games, read the latest developer posts about Jagged Alliance, and engage with each other and the developers. Many of the developers will be active on the site, reading your posts.

This is YOUR community, so we hope you enjoy making new friends and discussing games. Please feel free to post any suggestions or recommendations you may have, and we look forward to getting to know everyone. Be good to one another, enjoy some fun, enlightening conversation, and help us create the best community we can!

View full article

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It is hard for us to know where you're at in the development of JA3. While I am not asking a release date or anything of the sort (because I rather a proper game than the same mess as previously released many times over), it would be great if the community could at least have SOME input in the form of polls.

Most of us old-time veterans and crazy nutjobs that go to bed each night with our boxed copies of JA 2, we tend to get excited and want to request EVERYTHING.

I think we have to realize the extent of what is possible and not possible.

POLLS PLEASE!

Anyways, I wish the best for the team working on this and hope whoever is in charge of this forum won't get too discouraged with all the complaining, demands, outcries and furious passion. We're simply Jagged alliance fans down to the core.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Polls would be great, so that's a +1.

Furthermore, although this is a rather new forum, I have not seen any input from Devs in the various topics. I take it you are the community manager, Brad? It would be great to have some Devs reply on some questions us fanatics have, and maybe, as Godspeed stated, some input in the development timeline.

I think most Forumites like me are really excited for the release of this game, as it looks way better than previous attempts to refeul the Jagged Alliance franchise, so some Dev input would be most welcome!

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

lol ya well i hear ya on that boxed ja 2 man but i tell ya my still wrapped box of ja deadly games keeps me warmer 🙂 

he is right though dont make a mess out of this some of us have been waiting a long time (ja2) for a decent release

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 5:03 PM, L3S said:

lol ya well i hear ya on that boxed ja 2 man but i tell ya my still wrapped box of ja deadly games keeps me warmer 🙂 

he is right though dont make a mess out of this some of us have been waiting a long time (ja2) for a decent release

Holy crap! You too? Yeah, I've got a couple unwrapped JA boxes, haha. Not like I need that, doesn't do anything but give me a fuzzy feeling inside. Wtv.. useless boxes, but they make me smile right, so what the heck!

On 2/27/2022 at 6:18 AM, RedFox said:

Please,for the love of god make it similar to Jagged Alliance 2

Please, for the love of god listen to RedFox !

😉

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

From what I saw of the trailer and of the screenshots that have been release I am optimistic about this release. I've always loved the Tropico and Gothic series so we know they have the chops for it.  I'm excited but I just don't want to get burned like I did with CP2077.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 4:29 AM, Biff said:

I really hope this games turns out good. It's Jagged Alliance's last chance.

For some reason, barely anyone is talking about it, even the Bear's Pit has been pretty quite on it.

Yeah, from what we've gathered in these forums, the devs are pretty much under strict Publisher rules, so they unfortunately cannot give us much (nothing actually). Everything we have to "study the game under microscope" dates back to October/September 2021.
😕

• 8 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 9:56 PM, Timurid said:

Ivan, Fidel, Mike... - what a glorious company for 1994-1995. Hope the part 3 will be as good as the first game

Ivan & Fidel are always a most for me in my playthroughs together with Vicki, also Hector Alvarez in JA1, Miguel (in the beginning) in JA2 1.13 and also Janno "Brain" Allik in JA2 Wildfire. I will be also going very possibly with Fauda in JA3.

• 4 weeks later...