Instead of complaining lets find a solution

Godzilla

With you, a real discussion is apparently not possible. Instead of exchanging arguments. And maybe also to see and understand the other side, you always try to twist the words around in someone's mouth. Only your own point of view seems legitimate and it simply cannot be that someone possibly enjoys not having CTH. That person must be lying. I'm glad the developers aren't listening to the vocal minority and are sticking to their plan.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Godzilla said:

You keep on being upset but you know Im right

Damn bro, your keyboard keeps acting up and messing up your sentences. I'll fix this one for you too.

"You keep on being upset correct but you know Im right I'm to stubborn to admit it."

There, that looks better. Also, I'll refer you back to here.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DonBilbo said:

With you, a real discussion is apparently not possible. Instead of exchanging arguments. And maybe also to see and understand the other side, you always try to twist the words around in someone's mouth. Only your own point of view seems legitimate and it simply cannot be that someone possibly enjoys not having CTH. That person must be lying. I'm glad the developers aren't listening to the vocal minority and are sticking to their plan.

😆😆😆😆 "to see and understand the other side" nahhhh fam time for you to do a bit of listening and understsnding. You having nothing to offer to me or any intelligent individual aside from "dont take my game that Ive been waiting for so long away from me!" type energy.

You're emotionally attached to JA3 and cannot see clearly.

It takes people like me to begin showing you the error of your emotional attachment and irrationality. You can thank me for me helping you when you grow up and stop thinking like a 10 year old 👍

9 hours ago, DougS2K said:

Damn bro, your keyboard keeps acting up and messing up your sentences. I'll fix this one for you too.

"You keep on being upset correct but you know Im right I'm to stubborn to admit it."

There, that looks better. Also, I'll refer you back to here.

Damn sis you still replying to me, still mad?
I really made you upset by pointing out your grammatical errors huh.

5 minutes ago, DonBilbo said:

You should read about conversation tactics. You do the old I have no argument so I attack the person approach. 
My point still stands.

I dont read about conversation tactics since I dont need to engage in tactics to win my arguments.

Are you so weak that you do?☺️

Your point is beaten. You dont respond because you know this. Sit back down.

Edited by Godzilla

18 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Damn sis you still replying to me, still mad?
I really made you upset by pointing out your grammatical errors huh.

Yeah, it's quite entertaining now to feed the troll. Not sure why everyone says not to. 

I made one spelling error on a cellphone and now it's errors with an s? LOL Besides, I won't take grammar criticism from someone that doesn't know how to use an apostrophe. 

BTW, there are two other people on here that apparently agree with you. Maybe you should find them and you can all cry over no CtH together. I'm sure you've got enough handkerchiefs for all judging by the frequency you talk about them.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

I dont read about conversation tactics since I dont need to engage in tactics to win my arguments.

Are you so weak that you do?☺️

Your point is beaten. You dont respond because you know this. Sit back down.

You do the same again. I feel a little sorry for you, because you seem not to be able to learn. See what I did there? Isn’t that boring and unproductive? As long as you don’t come up with real arguments on the topic I won’t converse with you anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DonBilbo said:

You do the same again. I feel a little sorry for you, because you seem not to be able to learn. See what I did there? Isn’t that boring and unproductive? As long as you don’t come up with real arguments on the topic I won’t converse with you anymore. 

Sounds like you're just scared to get blown out again while not talking about any specifics. So far both of your replies lacked any real specifics or arguments.

All you're capable of doing is repeating the same version of "theres no point in talking with you". In a way you are right, to somebody like you who never gad any arguments or points in the first place, there is little point in talking to me 😂

1 hour ago, DougS2K said:

Yeah, it's quite entertaining now to feed the troll. Not sure why everyone says not to. 

He says because he knows he cant let go of the time I corrected his grammar.

I know youre still mad Doug. Just let it go bro.

Edited by Godzilla

19 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

He says because he knows he cant let go of the time I corrected his grammar.

One would have to be mad in the first place to still be mad. 

19 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

I know youre still mad Doug. Just let it go bro.

Ummm, you're the one that brought it up. Short memory or what?

Just now, DougS2K said:

One would have to be mad in the first place to still be mad. 

Ummm, you're the one that brought it up. Short memory or what?

Ok and you were mad back then and are still mad now.

Bro why are you replying.

3 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Ok and you were mad back then and are still mad now.

It's called feeding the troll. I'm doing the feeding so I'll let you guess which one you are. Hint, there is only one other option.

3 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Sounds to me like you're posting without substance just because I corrected your grammar a while ago.

LOL I don't care about grammar but it's nice to see you finally using apostrophes. Gotta let it go bro, your embarrassing yourself now. 

3 minutes ago, DougS2K said:

LOL I don't care about grammar but it's nice to see you finally using apostrophes. Gotta let it go bro, your embarrassing yourself now. 

You're obsessed.

You're unironically mentally ill.