List of AIM Mercenaries

Elder III

2 hours ago, Wigen said:

Such a poor showcase man. Animation are so/so for which I can forgive them (they simply can't do any better) but not for what they have done to some of the most iconic mercs.

Raven looks like one of those from Desperate HouseWives but most of all my all time favorite Shadow looks like one of the guys from WestLife with his gay crop top.

OMFG Haemimont. Please don't tell me this is the end result of 2 years of work.

So many examples of what he could be portrayed like. Take this for example:
shadow.png.84d1932378832549a628883c978f4153.png

Edited by ShadowMagic

33 minutes ago, ShadowMagic said:

Shadow looks like one of the guys from WestLife with his gay crop top.

It does go nice together with his too short camo vest so his abs can be seen... Only thing missing is a nice shiny belly button piercing and the look would be perfect.  🙈:classic_angry:

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nick said:

Yeah, that's a flak vest from Nam. Someone must have pulled out a stock photo of a shirtless grunt from Vietnam archives. It was hot, some guys just wear the vest.

I guess you could argue that Grand Chien looks pretty hot, too. Having all your sweat pores covered with camo paint probably doesn't help, either.

33 minutes ago, Hanzea said:

Over the Tex, there is Lynx without photo.

Will Lynx appear in Ja3, or this was some very early plans, which have now changed? Any idea?

I think the devs mentioned in a stream that, at early stages of development, all mercs were included for testing purposes, but they were nothing more than collections of stats. I wouldn't take much from Lynx's appearance in an early screenshot, especially if he has no associated portrait.

Also, while we're all complaining, I thought it was a gaff to have footage of a supposedly wheelchair-bound NPC clearly standing in gameplay. I'm sure that will be fixed by release, but c'mon guys, don't include this kind of in-progress jank in your trailer. It's promotional material, you're supposed to put your best foot forward!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 4:44 PM, DougS2K said:

If anyone has info for other mercs or weapons not on the spreadsheet, leave a message at the following subreddit link and I'll add the info to the spreadsheet. 

Sorry I'm not on the Reddit so I believe the only option is to write here. First of all thanks for updating the spreadsheet with the new guns — seems now it includes all weapons no matter whether we know the stats or not. If so - maybe you could be interested in adding another two guns to the list: AK-74 seen in Fidel's backpack (it's definitely a 74, not a 47 we've already seen) and AKS-74U found in the "Wider picture" trailer. 

Gus has a new revolver in his backpack as well but unfortunately I know nothing about revolvers and can't identify it 🙁

0_JA3_DevDiary_Guns_Inventory.png.852ea3f3678919fdbf06fb6464190256.png

74U.PNG

18 minutes ago, moqueur said:

Sorry I'm not on the Reddit so I believe the only option is to write here. First of all thanks for updating the spreadsheet with the new guns — seems now it includes all weapons no matter whether we know the stats or not. If so - maybe you could be interested in adding another two guns to the list: AK-74 seen in Fidel's backpack (it's definitely a 74, not a 47 we've already seen) and AKS-74U found in the "Wider picture" trailer. 

Gus has a new revolver in his backpack as well but unfortunately I know nothing about revolvers and can't identify it 🙁

74U.PNG

Might be an S&W 686 .375 or Colt Python. Hard to guess, from the small Pic.

Soon we will know 🤞😉

Edited by 5Cents

1 hour ago, moqueur said:

74U.PNG

Added the AK variants. I started adding weapons even if I didn't have all the stats recently as I figured it would save me time upon release.

That revolver reminds me of the Barracuda (I think that's what it was called) from JA2 but I'm not all that familiar with handguns myself.

Edited by DougS2K

Yes. Same Pic in Ja2. Would say, that Matches Ja3.

But thats not an FN Barracuda.

So maybe its the wrong descp. Or the wrong Pic.😁

We will see in JA3.

If not..change the name of the revolver..Dirty Harrys: Smith & Wesson Model 29 😁

-

JA 2 programmers are the best there are... oh.. well maybe not since this message should never come up...

6 minutes ago, 5Cents said:

Decide yourself:

FN Barracuda

Screenshot_20230708-0242242.png.95c571eba9531aba37a12e7694a24164.png

S&W Model 29 Dirty Harrys

Screenshot_20230708-0240512.png.92c40d7ad01346c028863e0888f0cba1.png

S&W 686

Screenshot_20230708-0240092.png.dfca2cecde5d08fa407a57d891696982.png

Colt Python

Screenshot_20230708-0239262.png.a53935051f709819aa2904976c60c607.png

Myself, thinking last one.

Yeah I would agree it looks like the Python according to these pics. Guess we will find out for sure in a week.